The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

How should I try and arrange a meeting? These cunts have been so evasive a court officer tracked them down on the run in a small town hiding from the law.
It was intended for me to never see my son again.

Could always turn up at their gaff.

Any access should be done through the polish authorities. I wouldn’t show up at the doorstep under any circumstances. What date and where is the hearing?

3 Likes

He says it’s on this coming Friday

But where?

Poland.

Good luck @HfromHandW.

1 Like

@HfromHandW

Send @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy your pay pal details.

I’ll sort you through him, and anyone else can PM him, you’ll need a few bob over there and for accommodation, we’re all behind you, you just focus on seeing your boy.

3 Likes

You lads…ye played a large part in saving my life.

1 Like

Heartwarming stuff. Despite all the abuse that flies about TFKers are soft cunts when it comes down to it.

2 Likes

Abuse and venting is what binds us together sure, you cunt

3 Likes

I woke up this morning and remembered and I can’t describe the feeling…to hopefully be reunited with my boy in less than a week, for you guys and the help and amazing words…it’s indescribable. Thank you all again.

I was so overwhelmed I sent Mac, of all people, a soppy as fuck message.

Heading into town this morning to get a suit that’s cheap but doesn’t look cheap, if there’s one around. Was going to hire one but there’s more days in court ahead (not related to crimiinality on my part, I hasten to add.)

1 Like

That was supposed to be soppy? Fucking hell

When you’ve been brutalised and abused for the best part of two years that bit of writing felt on a par with the tearjearker shite in those magazines me Nan glances at.

You can fuck off if you think you’re getting that United third kit from 1996 now. Prick.

1 Like

I am going to Mass now soon. I will light a candle for youi

3 Likes

:rofl: :ronnyroar: :clap:

2 Likes

Y’know I’m really starting to feel back to my old self: a mouthy little cynical prick. Brings a soft glow.

Glad I avoided therapy…I might have gone too far the other way and ended up a really nice guy. Scary to think about.

1 Like

The last thing the forum needs is another @Fran

4 Likes

Little fella’ got his 8-week injections yesterday.

The trauma was real thereafter and sleep was non-existent last night.

3 Likes

Two syringes, no waiting.

Littlest is dosed with the flu at the moment, nighttime is fucking carnage. Solace is found in the fact that eventually, they’ll pass out, and the pure relief that moment brings.

2 Likes

lads if its wet at the weekend and ye are stuck head in to that dinosaur exhibition in the ambassador theater
had lunch in murrays there on parnell sq. afterwards, very kid friendly, huge TVs for football and decent grup

1 Like

Indeed. Then there’s just the exhausted Mammy to deal with :drooling_face:

2 Likes