The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

What happens women in their late teens/ early 20s then that they become so stupid? Itā€™s one of lifeā€™s great mysteries.

1 Like

does she play yourself and the mother off of each other? jesus but they can be wicked. Youā€™ve to be on the ball the whole time.

Iā€™m going to enjoy it though as they are great craic, and Iā€™ll try remember as much of it as I can for the teenage years. Hopefully weā€™ll ride that one out pal.

Iā€™d love it, love it, if you happened to say that in front of my missus. Sheā€™d fucking take you in your senses

1 Like

Iā€™ll run it by her tonight.

7 Likes

you arenā€™t doing us any favours here pal around the accusations of us being one and the same.

Thatā€™s what they want you to think

I dont knowā€¦ some kind of chemical is released when they sample mikey for the first time that kills off a lot of their brain cells ā€¦ itā€™s obviously for their own good too- look at lesbians.

They donā€™t have to worry though. The world is being modified to suit them. With sinn fein at the vanguard

Ah now ā€¦ surely youā€™ve seen the strings?

she has mammy wrapped around her little finger. she plays up to her when shes around but when its just me thereā€™s none of the messing.

Iā€™m saving up all the photos and videos for when shes a teenager, especially the one where she says shes going to marry her porg!

1 Like

Level of tweeness in this thread.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being peak twee.

9 Likes

What did it lose the .5 for?

1 Like

I think some of these cunts are still capable of ratcheting it up one more level.

4 Likes

Youā€™ve not left them much scope.

itā€™s a nice thread where you can come and get away from all the misery and bitching that goes on in literally every other thread and see people at their best.

At least it was until you came along and darkened the door.

3 Likes

that post has got to be hitting for 10 on the cantankerous and curmudgeonly scale

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd is top dog in the cool uncle thread

1 Like

I donā€™t mind the odd twee contribution as the stories are usually very endearing. But, as a non-parent, Iā€™m stunned by our TFK fathers seemingly accentuating gender stereotypes in how theyā€™re raising their children. The girls will be manipulative and the boys will be boisterous and so on.

Surely this attitude needs to be eradicated and all children should be brought up in a gender neutral and gender fluid environment. I certainly donā€™t mind a parent saying their childā€™s sex is male or female, but gender should be decided by the child itself when itā€™s 24 or 25.

10 Likes

Youā€™ve a bit to time yet so to make a decision :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes