The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

100% the whole innocence of @Bandage here is kind of nice to see, im still taking the line that he was mugged off and she was playing with the contraceptive medication, id say he got the shock of his life there one evening when she dropped the bomb, but sher can you blame her, you see if he had proposed by now he probably would have been ok and wouldnt be facing this situation- christ id say he didnt know what was going on when she was pregnant, her roaring and screaming at him and wanting to watch the TV, ah best of luck to him tho- its great he has this thread to guide him along

was it the maxi cosi post that @myboyblue used to introduce us to his “daughter”? i never forgot the stunned e-silence , there were a few IMs popping about - i think fellas werent right at all after it, he dropped it then for a while - i think he knew he’d made a bad call in fairness to him

7 Likes

The species has a habit of looking after itself. It doesn’t discriminate.

Just in from the little one there, night terrors are an awful yoke altogether. Gone back into the cot thank god, great that way.

6 Likes

Where did the little one sleep?

1 Like

The life partner was as cute as Cut The Bags all the same. She waited until me man passed the driving test and then she deed the deed. You’d have to admire her cunning. But border folk are nothing if not cunning.

11 Likes

Great expression :clap:

1 Like

Any lad dating a woman in her early 30s may expect the accidental pregnancy.

I hope she at least lets him go on the birth cert or we could be dealing with a lapsed poster @Thrawneen situation in a few years

Its about the deeds with the Monaghan folk.

1 Like

Any update there lately? I was on the edge of my seat for a long time there.

There’s a little undercurrent to some of these posts. It’s awfully upsetting but not entirely unexpected to see such hurtful jibes. Maybe I could do a boards.ie “ask me anything” at some stage to reply to the genuine concerns and queries.

Kid… Are we talking baby or bun in the oven?

Doesn’t matter a fuck now unless he ordered it off the dark web

1 Like

So that’s where black babies come from.

For any Dublin based posters this yoke is on this weekend around the city. It got great reviews last year

Is this the shit that expectant fathers like @Bandage and myself have to deal with in years to come?

18 Likes

This would be one of the better days out pal. Real hardship is a pissy cold Sunday in November and you stuck in one of them poxy indoor play centres with a hangover and the noise level is melting your poor sore head.

7 Likes

Fucking hell. What have I left myself in for ?

1 Like

That’s absolutely nothing. Pray post natal depression doesn’t arrive at your door

Subtle but congrats anyways :+1:

7 Likes

Sound man.

6 Likes