The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

Great idea. Mike is a proven failure at this gig. An avuncular Grandad is the safest bet of all.

3 Likes

My youngest in junior infants is forever regaling us with stories about Alex, the boldest boy in the class, sounds like a real character, told the principal on the first week that he wasn’t afraid of him, forever out by the balla or outside aforementioned bossmans office, I fear rascal is headed down that road, a legend in his own playground

Are you volunteering?

Boxty would pocket the tenner and do it himself with sheers for the sheep.

He’s just gone 3 Father. Is he too young for the fire and brimstone threat?

Maybe next time don’t let him wear something with a fuckin hood

2 Likes

40 quid. Job is bisto

1 Like

A pair of these is what you want
scold's%20bridle

1 Like

Nah a soundproof one of these out the back is what I need

garage-decorating-ideas-comfy-man-cave-visit-the-50s-theme-for-7

2 Likes

Upgrade the telly and the job is oxo

1 Like

No, but oddly I’ve fulfilled the role of taking Juniors X 2 after they rebelled/threw strops.
A bit of cajoling/big adventure bullshit does the trick.

2 visits later they’re “big boys” and Mammy or Daddy are brought to see how grown up they’ve gotten. Experience counts on this one.

4 Likes

@Matty_Hislop has been at this for a couple of years now.

How did the pancake making go this morning chaps?

Postponed to the weekend in our house. Will probably do Irish style on Saturday and American style on Sunday.

1 Like

Who has time to be making them in the morning?
I’ll be making them this evening.

2 Likes

Did them last Sunday, went down a treat. All got involved in the making, still cleaning up the batter around the countertop!

I’m with @TreatyStones on this. I successfully debated the breakfast pancake issue with a 7 (seven) year old this morning without delaying a school run, which is a superb outcome. It’ll be pancakes this evening, with banana and egg pancakes for the gluten free members of the Juhy clan.

Pancakes done and dusted last night. You’d want you head examined to be making pancakes on Pancake Tuesday

Did it on Sunday… Stilll laughing at @Locke’s comment about the countertop… This morning I found batter on the underside of one of the kitchen chairs… WTF?

1 Like