The Official TFK Fingal and on the way to Fingal (from central Dublin) Take Away Thread

your right fagan, its scarriff for chips instead

Ah no - come up and we’ll go for the Hugh hints afterwards

If you were going to Fingal, wouldnt that make every place you pass “on the way to fingal”? Ergo, anywhere could in theory be open for discussion in this thread.

Absolutely correct. Rocko can you amend the thread the to " …on the way to Fingal from Central Dublin thread". Thanks Mbb

Just after a lovely pepperoni pizza from the ever dependable Il Fornaio in Kilbarrack.

careful over that direction Fagan. there were bullets flying around over that way earlier today

That was Killester Kerry. A good 3 miles away

fair enough fagan - I will bow to your superior knowlege of that side of Dublin

killister, killbarrack, artane, edenmore - they all kind of run into each other over there.

some serious takeaways in killester shops too…the indian is fookin delish, as is one of the chineses (the one that only does takeawy) and Lynch´s chipper does lovely burgers too…Kanoodle in Clontarf is lovely but forget about delivery…it will take you an age to get through to the them of a saturday nite…

Curry from Kanoodle tonight and pizza from Brezzies in Portmarnock last night. Both superb

Would you have a takeaway most nights Fagan?

No. Two nights of the week is unusual.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 714377”]

No. Two nights of the week is unusual.
[/quote]Ye want to have a word with the mrs fagan out two nights in a row tut tut tut

Mrs Fagan walked out on me 5 years ago.

Takeaway two nights a week isnt bad so

Sorry to hear that mate-thought you’d a new one on the go?

I’m good friends with a couple of very nice ladies.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 714379”]

Mrs Fagan walked out on me 5 years ago.[/quote]
If this is true, i hope you find happiness again

Cheers pal, I’m touched.

I’ll take it your trolling then