The Official TFK Ireland 1912-1923 Thread

Both fucking wafflers career politicians without a conscience between them one pro abortion and one pro himself

Dan Breen was some man with a revolver

Did they get two peelers that day as well?

Just the two yes.

1 Like

Practice

I watched some of this. I found it hard to understand what Mattie McGrath was reading on about but when he burst into " the cûpla focail " I was lost completely.

I actually thought Mattie was a little lost himself by times. Not his best outing. E rating.

Was Collins turned in Downing street during the treaty negotiations? Was he a British agent? They gave him lovely uniforms during the civil war. He loved going around in them. A right dictator in the making

I think it was more he was distracted riding high society women.

Collins was homosexuaul

Must have been when he first saw the George in number 10 Downing Street wot done it?

Not according to Mrs Llewelyn Davies.

Collins was an oddball. Preferred the company of men and had a love of wrestling lads at every opportunity. Grabbing a hold of lads all the time according to Tom Barry

1 Like

Your leaders stick their cocks into the mouths of dead pigs.

There’s an obvious response to this about our leader, that I’m much too woke to make. .

1 Like

He was a great man for shouldering contests.

2 Likes

Name the town, Irish Archeology Twitter was looking for it, it’s been answered so no cheating
Free state soldiers shouldering a coffin in 1922

Charleville?

UCD archives though ? Must cheat and Google Desmond Fitzgerald

Got it Katie Taylor’s town

They were Garret Fitzgerald’s parents alright and lived in Bray. Not sure that’s Bray myself tho.

1 Like