The Official TFK list of Soup Takers

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 926829, member: 706”]Gay Byrne. His father was in the British Army and his brother was in the British Legion. Quelle surprise.

[ATTACH=full]1147[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Its a well known fact Gaybo is a British agent i thought you’d know that fagan

I knew that.

MD Higgins.

:rolleyes:

Tommy Gorman.

I believe Terry Wogan was supping soup in Windsor tonight too.

Brian O’Driscoll and his missus at Windsor Castle last night.

Bayan. A horrible soups taking horse who dreams of ascot

Much as it pains me and out of respect I won’t list their names here but some of the forum’s best and bravest who are buying and wearing Lloyd and Price shoes from the Tommy Bowe collection each shoe named after a rugby player

The Munster Express. Long time soup takers and royalists. [ATTACH=full]1194[/ATTACH]

Ryan McLaughlin.

The people of Cork.
First thing that greeted me as I entered Cork city last weekend as a British Navy vessel proudly flying a union jack

It always struck me that the people of cork were an independent minded lot who are happy enough to plough their own furrow without regard to what the rest of us think. An admirable trait IMO.

Thanks mbb. I know I’m on the right track now :slight_smile:

Depends where you want to go you quisling cunt.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Fine Gael supporter calling someone a quisling. :rolleyes:

I’m a fan of sensible politics and a strong leader. Enda saved us while those you voted in watched the country burn. God bless him.

Who did I vote in?

The guy is afraid of his shit to go on Vincent Browne never mind show strong leadership and save the country. He constantly loses the plot when Gerry Adams confronts him in the Dail.

If you want leadership then look at Adams, he has been the target of smear campaigns, assassination attempts, imprisonments and censorship; yet he still stands and he will lead us to freedom.

SF need to put Gerry out to grass before the General Election.

Irelands most popular leader?

The man that has the respect of SF supporters in both juristictions?

The man the free state media fear more than anyone else?

Really?