The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

No (x2)

4 Likes
  1. Niall Boylan

Anyone I vaguely recognise as against mass immigration, the current farce, is remotely not a left wing clown

1. Rory Hearne SD
  2. Pauline O’Reilly Greens
  3. Fergal Landy Labour
  4. Saoirse McHugh Independent
3 Likes

Fair play to you. Jimmy Saville would be proud.

5 Likes

He waa against mass immigration too? Good to know

“Gerry Fields” was Tony Lynch’s companion who was also stuck in the caravan on that fateful night.

“Is that Gerry Fields off to the disco?”

13 Likes

:smile::smile:

What a show.

1 Like

He would have my vote for being mental.

No of that is in the remit of a councillor or MEP.

Also the typo, as someone who doesnt spell good, i love it

End immigration now.

1 Like

He could be our Jeffrey Epstein.

Says the lad who moved from Limerick to Cork for a better life.

1 Like

No. He was actually for the immigration of unaccompanied minors.

1. Don’t know - at least a beating and told to stay away
  2. Into the woodchipper
  3. Into the woodchipper
  4. What does the female teaching assistant look like

I’m sure Niall would largely agree with those positions but I didn’t tune in to find out.

Vote Niall no.1

Right, so not sure what he’s got to do with voting today? Other than you hoping to get a little regime approved pat on the back for a zing against a ‘right wing’ candidate… hopefully you get a pat for it at some stage

Yeah, protect society from paedophilia by electing sneaking regarders for paedophilia.

The absolute core of fascist belief is the primacy of the rapist and the thinly veiled glorification of rape.

Boylan is a classic of this genre.

1 Like

Eh ok mate, whatever goes on in your fantasy world. I presume Niall’s against paedos but I haven’t asked him directly

It’s generally left wing, progressive types that push sick stuff like trans kids, harping on about talking to youngsters about sex, lgbtqiat drag queen story hour etc and in general pushing disgusting paedophilia propaganda etc.

Anyone with a pulse can see that, and all the gas lighting and shite you type wont change that

1 Like

The very fact that you refer to trans kids as “sick stuff” proves my point.

Your deep seated deviant ideas and sexual anxiety are obvious for all to see.

You have a deep seated fear of anybody different to you, except for those who commit actual sex crimes. They’re grand.

The history of fascism and authoritarianism is indivisible from this stuff and its present and future are no different.

Yes, kids should not be transitioned to the opposite sex. Anyone that supports that is sick

There’s no such thing as trans kids.

3 Likes

There’s so much wrong with that it’s hard to know where to start