The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

I think thatā€™s fascist or something according to the headbangers but you know hopefully the idea sticks

Havenā€™t you admitted to beating your kids, in fact Iā€™m pretty sure you were on here actually promoting the idea to others?

Little wonder youā€™ve been on here for years now ranting like a demented QAnon cultist.

Thereā€™s a well worn pipeline from the anti-trans movement to fascism.

JK Rowling the most high profile recent traveller through it. Sheā€™s now retweeting high profile fascists.

Youse lot are nothing if not entirely predictable.

These sick bastards would pump kids full of drugs at 7/8 and mutilate them all in the name of their sick ideology.

2 Likes

The be kind crew. Iā€™m off out to buy a few Harry Potter books and then vote. Good luck

Says the lad who beats his kids, you probably got hard writing that didnā€™t you?

Landed home there and got briefed on who to vote for by the father. #democracy

9 Likes

Who gets the number wan?

Ah a local lady. Not especially political.

Went for Michael McNamara for Europe and Dee Ryan for Mayor beside she looks like a ride on her posters

1 Like

Hmmmm. What regime? Tfk or woke people in general? Believe it or not i can think Niall Boylan is a basket case all by myself. A fella with a long posting history of supporting jimmy saville and trying to blur the lines of child abuse is not for me. Thatā€™s what heā€™s got to do with voting today. Anyway, enjoy the day.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fairly nasty shit right there Sidā€¦

I forgot about the COVID hero Michael Mc. Iā€™ll be giving him my wan.

3 Likes

Who are you talking about mate? As in who are the sick bastards doing this?

IMMIGANTS

@Kyle is an extremely nasty person.

Himself and the other poster have demonstrated on this thread that they support child abuse.

You just need to gently poke and he never disappoints ā€¦ Itā€™s getting a bit boring now, no joy in it anymore.

Freudian slip there if ever there was one

Was he involved in the ships going out to send the Russian Army Boats off Cork on their way?

Is she one of those cunts from Listowel?

1 Like

Iā€™ve four places to vote in today- I wonā€™t get to Corofin so Eddie Punch is only getting 3 number ones from me sadly.

3 Likes