The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

I havent seen a.list

The ones that are there now, an aontu one, a SF one, the new street one that oddly isnt saying about new st on her leaflets but rather an urgent need for a local link bus service and haughey

1 Like

Just had the Minister for Finance at the door along with Troy and one of the candidates for the council, he was down doing the launch for his campaign.

I married into a die hard FF family for my sins.

Decent oul sort until he saw my LK flag in the porch​:rofl::rofl:

Who’s going to win this Limerick Mayor thing?

Cllr Elisa is a huge price.

I heard a few of them on Newstalk earlier on the way home, sweet suffering Jesus is all I’d say after listening to them. Quinlivan will top the poll I would reckon but with so many running it’s anyone’s guess with transfers deciding.

2 Likes

She hasn’t a hope I’d say. Far too divisive.
What price is she?

50/1.
Quinlivan 11/4

I’m not sure Quinlan would be much use.
Then again it remains to be seen what the Mayor can actually do.

One of the women said she could tell the government to increase the budget at UL cos people can’t be dying on trolleys.

They can pause budget spend elsewhere and she would have the power to do. 200k mandate

8 Likes

wtf?

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Surely its Delahunty?

1 Like

Fine Gael’s Emma Blain is a progressive candidate the forum can unite behind.

Is she the blonde slampiece who used to write for the Sindo?

She has pink hair now.

Screenshot_20240509-152337_Chrome

I see this lady is running for FF on the northside of Dublin. She should really go tough on crime with the slogan “Batten down the Hutch’s”

8 Likes

I’m only seeing her posters up in part of the city. Too afraid to put them up in @Kyle former stomping grounds

1 Like

A face for Batten in back doors.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not sure but I think she is connected in some way to forum favourite Neale Richmond.