The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

15 convictions :grin:
https://twitter.com/wereontheditch/status/1788609509646016715?t=eyY_dxM8Hf9VdCxAtpvbQA&s=19

Clare?

No posters around any of the olive sellers or Mary I, or the ennis road

https://twitter.com/wallacemick/status/1788694253498966379?t=7wKcDr-hj3NvjsHJJBTR8w&s=19

@mick_jones blonde lassie is fine specimen. Tipp women :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

Which one?

2 Likes

Youngest female :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

The Labour Party branding on their posters is minuscule. Are these people embarrassed to be running for Labour @Juhniallio?

A rugby player and a golfer. Where can I vote for this chap?

rare linguistics ability

will fix all your concerns

6 Likes

Med student is represented by a picture of him in the Mediterranean! Brilliant.

2 Likes

The head on him in the ‘Business leader’ picture. Staring off into the distance. Thinking about ‘business’ no doubt.

3 Likes

Ex International what?

MMGT experience

The local Councillor dude who seems to have got 10 years younger or all of them? I think poster design is done centrally so id presume it was a design thing.

As an aside, do you know jimmy guerin? I heard a funny story about him yesterday and his motives for running again.

A Rolfer if you will

I don’t. I avoid him like the plague when he is canvassing.

1 Like

Just back from my morning beach stroll with the dog there. I had a look there at some of the posters. Labour, FF and the greens all have very small writing for the party name alright. SocDems and SF are the only ones selling themselves on the party by the looks of it.

Apparently guerin had no intention of running this time until some ff junior he was on the piss with let slip that theyd done some polling and decided young haughey would eat guerins vote. Guerin would know sean haughey very well and was not one bit pleased so decided to run again.

In Limerick, where there will be 3 separate elections a lot of posters just have something like “Murphy No 1” with no indication of what election they are actually running in.