The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

Because hes a headbanger

Cuffe,Aodhan,Gibney for me mate

sorry mate, you rural lads are all interchangeable

1 Like

Did I say I did? Feck off and learn to spell for yourself .

I was the same. In that order too.

4 Likes

Cuffe is a good man, a man of honour and integrity.

Boylan is a clickbait arsehole, a bully with no political experience, defender of Jimmy Saville and Molly Maartens among others,
Don’t even get me started on Blighe, a man who represents evil, the very worst type of cunt

3 Likes

Yep, there is a good chunk of us good guys here - the progressive left i like to call us

5 Likes

Cuffe was involved in a bill to retrofit 400m homes - he didnt get in

Nina went on dancing on stars, mullooly said he will stand up for farmers & maria walsh didnt go to many meetings at all

they all got in

I went AodhĂĄn, Cuffe, Gibney in that order. Then I held an imaginary rifle in my hand & launched imaginary shots in the air before giving Lynn Boylan & Daithi Doolan #6 & #7. I had Ogle or someone at 4 or 5.

I remember reading before about the importance of completing the full ballot in a proportional representation election, putting a number beside everyone even the loathsome types. But I couldn’t manage to go beyond 8 or 9 such was the magnitude of headbangers to add to the FFG contingent.

PS, I gave Barry Heneghan a #4 in the locals (cc @Fagan_ODowd) & the young man was comfortably elected.

2 Likes

She won a roaster beauty pageant

1 Like

Did Mullooly get in? I think it was on here where he was referred to as the RTE Bog and Flood Correspondent. :rofl:

One of Maria Walsh’s campaign taglines was “Standing up for farmers” & the bauld Ming produced agriculture committee meeting minutes in response. She’s on that committee & didn’t attend a single meeting over the 5 years.

I follow Ming on Twitter & he has some questionable takes but he’s immersed in the work over there. I think one of the papers did a hit piece on him early in his European term when he missed a chunk of time. They cited his attendance record but, if I recall correctly, his wife was sick at the time and he’s been ever present since she recovered.

He’s forever complaining about not getting invited to speak on national media in relation to European issues. It was always Sean Kelly or Billy Kelleher or Mairead McGuinness etc so the perception was he was on the gravy train but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

And let anyone who hasn’t dialled into a work zoom call in their underpants cast the first stone.

9 Likes

Very statesmanlike

1 Like

yep, he is a real politician now

Some craic if he turned full woke and was pictured covered in paint for Holi giving Hazel Chu a piggyback in Herbert park

1 Like

His great grandfather was captain of a ship called The Bounty. A bit of a cunt too from all accounts.

7 Likes

I’ll claim that one

3 Likes

built the North wall

1 Like

A cunt of a man who wrote to banks trying to undermine young farming families.

Regina strung him up good and proper. Delighted for him.

1 Like

yep, cuffe is bad says derek blighes no 1 fan

2 Likes