The Official TFK Local and European Elections Thread 2024

https://twitter.com/lukeming/status/1801573046190285165?t=PmjkoMzR-_wFTk_MiqwFcw&s=19

2 Likes

Mullooly and McNamara will replace Daly and Wallace as our two ā€œnational embarrassmentā€ MEPs.

3 Likes

Delighted now i gave McNamara my wan.

He stood up for us when few else would.

A man that can be trusted to do the right thing.

Iā€™ve heard that heā€™s an awkward squad hero,

What was his role?

He was prominently anti-lockdown

Right from the get go? In what way? Did he achieve anything

Iā€™m sure itā€™s all available on the internet

Nothing in terms of basketball courts to your local area pal.

I have actually searched but itā€™s not easy, its all dail debates etc

Well to this political layman, who was also anti-lockdown, he certainly seemed to be one of the few who was against it. So, seeing as this was the first time he was in the same constituency as me since, I decided to give him the vote

2 Likes

Apart from Covid issues he has been very active in trying to hold the government to account through parliamentary questions etc. for all that achieves, and seems to be pretty objective.

I spotted him leaving SuperValu PĆ”irc UĆ­ Chaoimh after our match last month. Heā€™s a big unit and has a fairly sour head.

Sounds like heā€™d be of more use to the country in the Dail

Ran a very expensive campaign Iā€™d say. The day I drove from Dunmore to Ennis Iā€™d say he had the most posters and billboards out of any candidate

Loads of them still up on the ring road around KK

1 Like

Cynthia and McNamara posters are only ones left in our area

Same as Aodhan

I wouldnā€™t really argue otherwise.

He was fairly lost down there wandering out through the crowd on his own looking around him.

Just after I saw him a fella came up behind the Rock outside the Venue and gave him a clip in both ears, I was impressed with the restraint he showed.