The Official TFK Man City* šŸ Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

Aguero didnā€™t play well, he played very little ball all night and didnā€™t appear to be taking up threatening positions, his finish was ok but it was handed on a plate to him
I think heā€™s a brilliant player but last night wasnā€™t his night, poor over both legs in fact. Outside of Laporte and Silva Iā€™d rate him lowest of cityā€™s outfield players, the goalie was very poor, when you look as absolutely ridiculous as that you need to back it up

No quadruple, no party. Anything from here is a consolation prize.

1 Like

No

Whereā€™s yahweh when you need him

I see a Utd fan operating the signage in Manchester today?

2 Likes

A wonderful young man.

He really is. His treatment by the British media and Liverpool fans is nothing short of disgusting.

6 Likes

Even when he played for Liverpool their fans were racially undermining him

Your boy @anon61878697 repeating lies about the number of kids he had

2 Likes

Iā€™d imagine that heā€™s a wonderful father.
How many kids does he have?

Thereā€™s always been a bit of the oul racism in him unfortunately.

No idea but he didnā€™t have 3 kids by the time he was 18 as @tazdedub told the punters in the rathoath inn

2 Likes

Heā€™s got two.

His little chap has a wicked kick off a ball.

https://youtu.be/dRt35Hj6lI4

With a middle name of Shaquille his parents did him no favors

Sterling has kids?

Guardiola is fucking rattled

Obsessed

He is indeed

Youā€™re doubling down I see

I see Ederson has found a new buddy.

A Premier League goalkeeper has denied supporting Tommy Robinson after the pair were photographed together.

The photo of Ederson Moraes, who plays for Manchester City, with the English Defence League founder was posted on Twitter on Tuesday.

An aide of Mr Robinson claimed he had Edersonā€™s ā€œfull supportā€.

But the footballer replied: ā€œI definitely not support this guy or his ideas. He just stopped me for a picture.ā€

Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is campaigning as an Independent candidate in the European Parliament elections, to be held later this month.

He is one of nine party representatives and two Independent candidates standing in the North West England constituency.

On Tuesday night, a photograph of Ederson posing with Mr Robinson was posted on Twitter by an aide who identifies himself as Danny Tommo.

But the goalkeeper replied by tweeting: "People have made me aware of who this guy is. I definitely [do] not support this guy or his ideas.

ā€œHe just stopped me for a picture. I had no idea who he was.ā€

Mr Tommo has not yet replied to a request for comment.

This is how it feels to be City, this is how it feels to be small. You signed Phil Jones, we signed kun Aguero, kun Aguero

2 Likes