The Official TFK Man City* ๐Ÿ Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

Cheating united out of a championship, holy fuck if thatโ€™s the case, itโ€™s even better :heart_eyes:

As much as i detest man utd football club they are a traditional club steeped in history and great players and managers. Any football fan will stand with them here.

2 Likes

Old money pulling up the ladder/circling the wagons. Iโ€™d expect nothing less. Closed shop, no blacks need apply.

Presumably everything back to 2008 when the head choppers took over is expunged from the record books?

1 Like

I wonder would Thaksin come back

Has to be the outcome. Like the Tour de France. No winners

1 Like

What he said

Liam went from idolising John Lennon to idolising these guys. Long live the spirit of rock โ€˜nโ€™ roll.

3 Likes

You can forget about Man City as a club.

1 Like

Very tawdry all this coming out on the day we should be commemorating the 65th anniversary of the Busby Babes.

1 Like

Agreed with everything you said. Big Sam was right about tika taka boring football.

I will always maintain that Klopp is a hundred times the manager pep is.

pity heโ€™s a serial loser

Liverpool also. The hatred beyween them and mutual respect of the others achievements as traditional great clubs.

I was sickened when Liverpool won the Premier league. But i was also happy for friends of mine that suffered for years.

He didnt buy success in Germany. Brought Liverpool from a laughing stock with one single title challenge in 10 years to winning it. BRod might get that near miss now

Top banter from Lucas Lad

3 Likes

Wait unti United and Liverpool get Arab owners. No more financial fair play.

can someone rework the stevie slip image to have pep slipping on a fiver