The Official TFK Man City* 🐐 Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

City kids put on an exhibition today. Incredible work being done at all levels at the champions

You’d love to see Carson get a run out in the FA Cup Final maybe

tumbleweed GIF

1 Like

Congrats. Be a big a come down when ye are disbanded as a club for cheating. But fuck it. Tis like crokes. It’s all about the celebrations

Kalvin Phillips could turn into a player yet. Possibly be Peps greatest achievement that.

It’s beautiful they’ve done it right. However it goes it goes. But to break the domination of the big clubs has been an incredible achievement and to do it in tbe manner they have, playing the football they are, and regenerating Manchester in the manner they have, it goes to show what can be done.

Incredible scenes with the pitch invasion. The fans are loving this.

Stonesiniho, smashing nickname for the big man.

Jacker is a great bit of stuff

Hard believe some fellas thought Haaland wouldn’t be a success. Very hard believe

Smashing analysis of city’s season on MOTD2. The Stones innovation was an incredible success.

Fuck yes!

Living the fucking dream :clap:

That smile is golden. The fucker knows exactly how good he has it.

3rd choice keeper at a Premier League Club must be the best fucking job in sport.

Ah it’s unreal, if they ever got as far as him they wouldn’t even play him. They’d loan some fella in or something

1 Like

A treble. Fuckin hell. A fucking treble. If you’d told a young MBB this way back when…

A treble which has less credibility than the oversized scoring segments in pdc dartboards.

3 Likes

There will be some celebrating in Gorton, Failsworth, Burnage and Droylsden tonight, places where football really matters.
My uncle is 97 and was a season ticket holder there for many, many years. He took my father to his one and only soccer game, it was at Maine Road in the late 60s, had he known beforehand the games lasted 90 minutes there would have been a spare ticket. My uncle probably hasn’t long left now, but whenever his time comes he will greet it with a smile after tonight’s events.
And my old housemate Trish - up at 4.30am and out to work Monday to Friday as a courier just so she had enough in her pocket to follow City wherever they went. And to get important stuff like her entire back covered in a tattoo of the City crest. You couldn’t but be delighted for her and the many 1000s like her. I know the plastics don’t understand why all these people didn’t abandon the club when Abu Dhabi money arrived, but the plastics don’t understand that it is the supporters who make a club.

5 Likes

Beautifully put

I know of only 2 genuine city supporters pre arab money, im delighted for them. The rest can go fuck themselves sportwashing cunts.

I enjoy knowing people who support the Sunderlands, forrest, Coventrys and derbys of this world all of which i know one or two of.

1 Like