The Official TFK Man City* 🐐 Supporter Thread (Nobody Gives A Flying Fuck About Them)

Manchester City ceased to exist as a club 15 years ago.

The “club” that “won” tonight is entirely plastic.

The notion that you’d be delighted for its “supporters” makes as much as sense as saying you’d be delighted for people that have a bank account with a particular bank who has just evicted a struggling family.

Have they had new arrivals in their family? Or an engagement? Or a wedding? Or have they got a new job? Been given the all clear healthwise after a scare?

Whatever happy life event has happened each of them, without knowing them I’m delighted for them too.

I can understand it from locals in Manchester who grew up with the club,
Anybody else needs kick up the arse, grown men especially, you’d understand a child I suppose

1 Like

Is that not true for every club? Des Cahill and his adult son out in Prague during the week, proper West Ham fans wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire.

Abu Dhabi claiming them “winning” the Champions League is down to hard work is like Vladimir Putin claiming his estimated 200 billion - 1 trillion dollars (depending on who you believe) is down to nothing but honest hard graft in service to the Russian people.

1 Like

A beautiful morning

like the paddy footix at the Chelsea game I’m surprised they didn’t thump him around.

I know some “genuine” Irish Fiorentina supporters disappointed

Any the only thing that is pure in professional sport.

1 Like

Paddy Footix and his undying devotion to our English teams is a great source of amusement to us.

3 Likes

The Scandinavians etc would give Paddy footix a run for the money

First day post football

We’re really here

Incorrect. I think you’ll find that a lot was pure about last night.

Specifically the bullshit, and the deceit, and the shamelessness.

4 Likes

The icing on the cake for Pep

He never struck me as tbe brightest and most certainly should have conducted himself much better but he’s paid a heavy price it would appear from a casual viewing of this case.