The Official TFK NCT Thread

Incontrovertibly!

You should have keyed his vehicle.

Don’t get mad, get even.

Which centre was it mate?

Cookstown. But the lout was from Armagh, don’t be beating yourself up

1 Like

Myself and herself are booked in for 6.30. I’m contemplating contacting the centre and insisting that the same prick will not be involved.
But I risk uniting some sort of dva guild/brotherhood against us both.
Best not perhaps.

You must carry an aura of confidence and intelligence in real life too and this prick wanted to take you take down a peg or two. A bit like the usual suspects here who try to give u a hard time. Good luck with the test.

2 Likes

Right back at you Mike. Undefeated!

1 Like

This should be in the mugged off thread mate because you’ve been mugged off good and proper. This would drive me spare. I’d spend the next month of my life seeking vengeance through snide letter writing, complaints etc.

1 Like

I’ll certainly make a complaint, but by going for the retest I can have her back on the road this evening.
If I complain about the retest it’ll just give them an opportunity to get their ducks in a tidy row.

She’s an oldie but a goldie. Twenty-one years and going strong

6 Likes

She’d want to be with only 47 miles on her.

175047!

@carryharry will a lit up engine management light cause a car to fail the NCT (for the light alone as opposed to the underlying reason for the light being on).

I believe if it’s a diesel they can refuse to do a smoke test if either the oil pressure or engine management light’s are on.

You might get away with it if its a sound skin. If it’s a by-the-book, badly tattooed, pony-tailed, pretend-toxic-masculinity gaylord in, say, the ballysimon centre, he’ll fail you on the spot.

The lickspittle, failed-mechanic cunt. Just knock off the light or get someone to do it for you.

Remove the bulb

Put a plaster over it

1 Like

It’s ok I didn’t fail this morning.
Turns out the test was yesterday morning

7 Likes

Easily turned off, as long as you understand the problem still there,some ppl turn it off and wonder what happened when a small , easily fixed problem turns into a wallet buster

Were you at the test centre this morning when you realised or when did you cop it?

At the counter trying to get my booking number from my email when I saw the Missed Test Notification in my inbox.

This is the 2nd year in a row I’ve gotten the date mixed up.

Annual test. What type of a yoke are you driving?