The Official TFK NCT Thread

Get yourself a mustang or something fagan push the boat out lad

To take advantage of the charger in Dunmore?

Got it in one mate. And the two at Sutton Cross dart station.

3 Likes

That’s a mushtang.

How much does it cost to charge one of those yokes up? Or how does it work?

Mines up since October got pulled at a checkpoint dropping 4 of the lads home after the NFL last week, guard asks what the story was I told him I wont lie the missus just had a baby and I was rightly stuck for cash(a little lie) and I would sort it straight after Christmas, “aaahh right be sure you do and best of luck with the small one!” Sound pal merry Christmas and thanks says I!

2 Likes

You can signup to the ESB public charging point plan which is 16.99 a month or you can charge at home. To charge a battery at home that will run 50km costs about 1.50 euro. The wall box for charging is fitted free at the minute.

2 Likes

don’t you worry your little head about stuff happening in the 1st world. This wont be reaching square head land for another decade

that never happened

3 Likes

I guarantee it did @anon26343222 will vouch if he ever sobers up.

Fuckin bushings

1 Like

Finally got mine sorted last Friday, had to get the bushings done too aswell as the handbrake.No harm having it out of the way pain in the hole!

Yep, shitty roads will do that.

The NCT invented bushings

2 Likes

Are they related to drop links? Mechanic said my drop links were gone after my last service.

I just made kind of hmmmmm sound and nodded.

1 Like

I think they are the same thing

Did mine last week - couple of bulbs needed changing, no re-test - just bring her back with lights working and cert will be issued… a great service.

Fuck @TreatyStones and @Watchyourtoes

Passed this morning :ronnyroar:

Pressure a bit low in a couple of the tyres but clean as a whistle otherwise.

1 Like

That’s some achievement with the amount of miles you put in following the Green & White.

It’s some money racket all the same.

8am this morning and the place was jointed.

2 Likes