The Official TFK NCT Thread

*[quote=“Massey, post:40, topic:13704, full:true”]
An auld buck like you fagan with your kinda money should just but a span new car and fuck the NCT
[/quote]

i love the suspense Massey

2 Likes

Bring it down to limerick next time there’s a tranny working there a fuckin useless cunt ran my car through 3 times,that’s suspense

1 Like

Here we go. It’s been brought into the test centre now and it’s about to be hopped around like a cork on the ocean.

Best of luck fagan, we’re saying a decade of the rosary for you here

Do you watch through the glass screen or is the tension too much for you?

No Fran. I can’t look

2 Likes

It’s nerve wracking, but if you start watching at all its impossible take your eyes off it.

There’s cunts here who bring the entire family to the Nct. It’s like a day out for them.

1 Like

Is he driving a Hi-ace

No!

Alright calm down

Fail. Handbrake. Retest.

Fuckin cunts,just tell them you’ll leave it in gear or put a brick under the wheel,I was in Limerick one day and the cunts failed a lady cos her back seat belts were under the seat,when the lady complained that yer man could just pull them up he sarcastically told her that was her job,I fuckin hate the cunts that “work” there

Outrageous scenes.

Back for the retest.

:oncoming_automobile:

Wahey. That nct is purgatory. It seems draconian. The mot over here is far more , well, pragmatic, especially if you know the lad.
My 2002 mini has sailed through every one without an advisory in the five years I have had it. Did it again last Saturday.

1 Like

Pass :ronnyroar:

Cunt of a thing is traded in already.

5 Likes

Happy days fagan,what are you purchasing ?

A plug in hybrid.

1 Like

:fearful: