The Official TFK Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Thread

WALLLAAAACCCCCEEEEEE :ronnyroar:

You’re a very dull side to watch, mate. A rigid 4-4-2. All very methodical. No real pace or creativity.

Welcome @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

We’re off the mark. Drew 1-1

Happy enough with that

Sunderland at home on Wednesday. We need to be winning that.

I detest the black cats

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/13/sheffield-united-will-ban-fans-found-guilty-violence-following/amp/

Why am I not surprised that United fans, who lets face it, have always been the shame of Sheffield, were involved in scenes like these on Saturday.
Wednesday are such a more likeable club in every facet.

Cheers mate

Forest have history with United. We have no such bad blood with Wednesday.

Anyone know why Fletcher & Rhodes are only on the bench; would have thought they are both very strong options at this level, particularly Rhodes.

Always liked Wednesday, decent club, but hopefully a loss for them tonight.

We’re 1 down already

McGeady is running riot, he’s class at this level.

Westwood was poor for the goal, and was caught in no man’s land for another chance (beautiful free whipped in by McGeady) but Grabban headed wide

Sunderland well on top atm, Westwood just made a good save actually.

1 Like

Good strike by Wednesday’s number 3 from distance, 1-1. Sunderland should have been 2 or 3 up, missed so many chances :slightly_frowning_face:

Full Time 1-1

Roll on Craven Cottage on Saturday

Wednesday were well on top for the 5 mins before the goal until full-time. Hit the bar and had a few other half-chances.

Probably a fair result overall, although the game could have been put to bed before then.

Wednesday’s goal came from well out but hit the middle of the net; hard to tell from the camera angle whether it took a deflection or not. I hope it did, otherwise it was just horrific goalkeeping.

McGeady a lot quieter 2nd half, Bannan was good for Wednesday, I thought. Ndong & Cattermole excellent for Sunderland.

An awful lot of Scots.

Two ?

Fletcher has us 1 up