The Official TFK WWE PPV Predictions Competition

Would he be cooking a flan by any chance?

You’re right Flano, I’m sorry.
Picking the winners of pre-decided wrassling matches is clearly serious business.
http://www.maniacworld.com/proof-wrestling-is-not-fake.gif

That’s a classic moment that one. Steiner was obviously not feeling the best that day. Christian probably could have done better too in fairness by waiting for Steiner to actually move his his head a bit…

I’ve lost all faith in competitions on this website

Deuce Bigalow to destroy Yokosuma in the main event, c’maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan can’t wait

Oh no. Really? That’s bad news.

That’s about the funniest thing you’ve ever written

which of ye was on skysports just now?

Why so Mac?

IOTM disappearing with no explanation, Runts shambolic Cheltenham competition, Pukes joke of a GAA competition as examples

Ah right. The best run competitions on this site are easily the NFL and WWE ones. For real.

The shared online spreadsheet located here https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=t79nyIpdqag0hezHhZaLkOg&hl=en has been updated to reflect the final card.
The Divas match is 5v5.

Get your predictions in.

Once I see what goes down on Smackdown I’ll be entering my predictions. Monday off work, this will be epic.

Any word from Paddy Power about the odds Bandage?

Let’s see how the WWE one turns out before making such bold statements. Plus the NFL wasn’t really run by us, we just made sure everyone logged on for the draft. Monday lunchtime kick-off over here for the granddaddy of them all. Might just watch the replay Monday evening though. All I want to see is the undertaker lose. He’s a shadow of his former self. Eye make-up? :angry:

Cop ye’re selves on for fuck sake.

Fuck you you degenerate piece of piss. You fucking cop on you rape victim.

I own you bitch , fuck right off you gormless looking cunt.

Still think this is more complicated that it needs to be. All we need to do IMO is predict the winner of each match and maybe throw in a NAP selection for a bonus point.

Method of victory, interference, who pinned who, swerve… :rolleyes:

Is there an appetite out there for a more simplified approach?

This reminds me of the Runts doomed Cheltenham predictions competition…

I’m just gonna roll with this Dunph. The spreadsheet can do all the work calculating the winner anyway so it’s not that complicated really.