The official whos the best poster on TFK thread -

yep, you enjoy your day out though.

blatant racism from TFK’s resident knob-end.

In any case, I’m a good inch-and-a-half taller than the Runt.

[/quote]

Bullshit

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]This is a complete bollocks of a poll.
Resident celeb adjudicator, agri-correspondent and hurling authority the link walsh has been excluded.
This is, I feel, a deliberate ploy by ncc in response to the links elevation to the celeb adjudicator spot.

I have voted in this poll already without reading through the thread and will be contacting the Dunph via pm to look into having my vote rescinded.

And I thought other polls were bad…:clap:[/quote]

Its ok Boxty im happy eneogh carrying out the important business of officially adjudicating on celeb spots,poor oul NCC needs something to be occupying himself with so if he wants to play with these polls let him at it I say,the whole thing is going to end in chaos anyway with no outright winner as is usual around here.The only thing we achieved an outright result on lately was my victory in the power struggle to adjudicate on Celeb spots:thumbsup:

Anyway back to the voting,im giving the nod to Irish internet legend of the past decade Shannonsider,he put clarehurlers.com on the map before almost singlehandedly turning anfearrua.com into the place to be for GAA fans everywhere and now hes here brightening up our days with enlightening tales from the many facets of his busy life.VOTE SHANNONSIDER.

I was too young for 92 and 93. Big family so the young lads lose out.

95 - Our minors took a hiding. Bad day to watch a relation take a beating in Croke Park. On the hill.
98 - Another bad day. Another relation took a beating. On the hill.
99 - Horrible day, in all ways. On the hill.
00 - Finally! On the hill.
02 - Great performance. On the hill.
03 - A win is a win. On the hill.
04 - Was in Boston… That’s why we lost, no wait it’s because Cork mauled us. Worst day ever.
06 - The sweetest day. Upper Hogan
07 - Early goals, all over. Upper Davin
08 - Perfection - Upper Hogan

So TT I have a 100% record from a seated position too. One of our ridiculous records must fall.

Christ we’ve been spoilt rotten lately. I haven’t been at a KK championship match where we lost since 2001 which is a stupid record.

Gods of tempting fate, that wasn’t me tempting fate.

Shannonsider got my vote for his longevity and service to internet discussion over the last several years, also for being an all round good egg.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]I was too young for 92 and 93. Big family so the young lads lose out.

95 - Our minors took a hiding. Bad day to watch a relation take a beating in Croke Park. On the hill.
98 - Another bad day. Another relation took a beating. On the hill.
99 - Horrible day, in all ways. On the hill.
00 - Finally! On the hill.
02 - Great performance. On the hill.
03 - A win is a win. On the hill.
04 - Was in Boston… That’s why we lost, no wait it’s because Cork mauled us. Worst day ever.
06 - The sweetest day. Upper Hogan
07 - Early goals, all over. Upper Davin
08 - Perfection - Upper Hogan

So TT I have a 100% record from a seated position too. One of our ridiculous records must fall.

Christ we’ve been spoilt rotten lately. I haven’t been at a KK championship match where we lost since 2001 which is a stupid record.

Gods of tempting fate, that wasn’t me tempting fate.[/quote]

I must be a little oldeer than you,i attended the 87,91,92 and 93 finals always standing on the canal end bar in 91 when i was on hill 16 to witness my late father lay a Tipp fan out on his back with a slap about 30 seconds after M Clearys deflected goal went in,the Tipp lad was acting the cunt,the bossman ended the cunt acting fairly fast,the blood was running out of the Tipp lad,ya wouldnt get away with it these days.92 and 93 were very special mainly because of the huge love that Kilkenny fans had for Ollie Walsh,he was a peoples man.

My first final sitting down was in 1999 in the uncovered canal end stand,its still my worst day ever following Kilkenny,ive watched every final since from the Hogan Stand bar 2006 when i was in the upper Cusack,thinking about all this is getting me going about this Years event,cant fucking wait now,a good Hogan ticket out of somewhere would be a godsend.

im not 100% sure about the love in for SS - he is likeable enough & doesnt ruffle many feathers but i dont get the adulation- i suppose its good for the bogtrotters to have a figurehead & as he is one of the few turfmunchers to stay in school past his inter/junior i suppose it might as well be hom

went to about 10 AI finals this way. had to start getting my own ticket then once I was a bit older and too big to be squeezing into seats beside the aul lad or sitting on steps.

86 in the old Cusack stand dragged along by the ould fella
87 in the Hogan (bad day)
91 in the Hogan (worse day)
92, 93, 98 on the Canal (2 good, 1 bad)
99 and 00 on the Hill (99 was the worst ever)
02, 03, 04 in the Hogan (2 good, 1 bad)
06, 07 in the Cusack (1 fantastic, 1 good)
08 in the Hogan (terrrific)
09 ?

NCC needs more smackheads on the forum if he wants to top the poll

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”] in 91 when i was on hill 16 to witness my late father lay a Tipp fan out on his back with a slap about 30 seconds after M Clearys deflected goal went in,the Tipp lad was acting the cunt,the bossman ended the cunt acting fairly fast,the blood was running out of the Tipp lad,ya wouldnt get away with it these days.92 and 93 were very special mainly because of the huge love that Kilkenny fans had for Ollie Walsh,he was a peoples man.

[/quote]

:clap:

lock the thread.

Good stuff

lock the thread.[/quote]

Ill never forget that day,it will stay with me forever,i can see the scene in front of me the same as it was Yesterday,i was 13 at the time.

What was the reaction like around ye?

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Its ok Boxty im happy eneogh carrying out the important business of officially adjudicating on celeb spots,poor oul NCC needs something to be occupying himself with so if he wants to play with these polls let him at it I say,the whole thing is going to end in chaos anyway with no outright winner as is usual around here.The only thing we achieved an outright result on lately was my victory in the power struggle to adjudicate on Celeb spots:thumbsup:

Anyway back to the voting,im giving the nod to Irish internet legend of the past decade Shannonsider,he put clarehurlers.com on the map before almost singlehandedly turning anfearrua.com into the place to be for GAA fans everywhere and now hes here brightening up our days with enlightening tales from the many facets of his busy life.VOTE SHANNONSIDER.[/quote]

:D:clap:

There was chaos for a few moments after yer man hit the deck as his friends went about getting a slap at the bossman,problem for them was that space was tight so if they were going to have a go twas going to have to be one at a time,after seeing what went on they knew the bossman would pull on any one of them in a heartbeat and nobody felt like going first so it kind of ended there,my Uncle was with us too,himself and the boss were big men,
theyre both dead now,they went fairly young.

How did Link Walsh not make the original list?

Its looking more and more like the list is actually North County Cocktakes top 25 of who i would like to bend over a park bench.

[quote=“HBV*”]How did Link Walsh not make the original list?

Its looking more and more like the list is actually North County Cocktakes top 25 of who i would like to bend over a park bench.[/quote]

Says the man that’s pissed he is not on it…

Its looking more and more like the list is actually North County Cocktakes top 25 of who i would like to bend over a park bench.[/quote]

:eek:

Can I have my name taken off the list then :eek: