that it you just made my enemies list:

enemies list:
lockes
flano
captainshan
ballbag
therock67

8 - 0 , he wins

Egan finishes with a smashing right and wins 8-0. Two medals.

Well done Egan, 2 medals, shur weā€™re a nation of brawlers!

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]what mistakes did i make rockoā€¦apart from calling koe rabbitte pat rabbitteā€¦just because i rate rio ferdinand as a footballer and like paul brady i am being persecutedā€¦god forbid anyone here has a different opinion to the norm around hereā€¦

the admin in boards.ie wouldnā€™t carry on like thatā€¦[/quote]

Fook sake Puke. Iā€™ve been trying to get you to react about Davy Fitz on 2 separate threads and then I find youā€™ve had a Captainshan style sulk about something unrelated on this one. Iā€™m going to revert back to only winding Farmer up from now on.

1 Like

bandage i wonā€™t take the bait over davy because i donā€™t particularly like the man and have had a couple of run ins with him but fair play to him he didnā€™t hold a grudge but i do have a lot of respect for himā€¦

ah here, surely thats an IOTM quote there.

you dont like him, but yet you have him as your avatar. I have the legend Van Basten as I think he was the best striker I have ever seen. Bandage has the legend Matty forde as he is the best footballer that graced this country. Mac has big Boccy and Ryan, the finest midfielder and manager of the year you could get. All idols and heroes. Yet you dont like the man you have in your avatar?

[quote=ā€œGmanā€]ah here, surely thats an IOTM quote there.

you dont like him, but yet you have him as your avatar. I have the legend Van Basten as I think he was the best striker I have ever seen. Bandage has the legend Matty forde as he is the best footballer that graced this country. Mac has big Boccy and Ryan, the finest midfielder and manager of the year you could get. All idols and heroes. Yet you dont like the man you have in your avatar?[/quote]

I love Blue.

you dont like him, but yet you have him as your avatar. I have the legend Van Basten as I think he was the best striker I have ever seen. Bandage has the legend Matty forde as he is the best footballer that graced this country. Mac has big Boccy and Ryan, the finest midfielder and manager of the year you could get. All idols and heroes. Yet you dont like the man you have in your avatar?[/quote]

Plus a sacrilegious statement in his signature

If ever there was a man to spot something no-one else does, it has to be Gman! Great spot lad, I think that Puke could be pushing shan close now.

ah in fairness, I think everyone knows Boccy is the best midfielder around right nowā€¦

Victoria Pendleton has just won a gold medal for GB in the cycling.

i have a picture of a man i have huge respect forā€¦just because i donā€™t particularly like him as a person doesnā€™t mean that i hate him either but i do have great time for him as a hurling manā€¦presume i would be the only one on here that would actually be on first name terms with the man so who are ye to judge me when ye donā€™t really know him and the only reason i have as an avator is to wind the likes of mac and bandage that canā€™t stand himā€¦i donā€™t begrudge the man any of his successā€¦where does it say you have to have an avator of someone you likeā€¦

i think you are trying to make a bit of a mountain out of a mole hill g manā€¦

puke has lost it!

usain bolt is after winning his 200 metres semi final all but joggingā€¦

You donā€™t have this quote as a tattoo on your arm Puke by any chance?

its hard not to be suspicious of Usain Bolt and how easy he is winning and getting his times. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, and might be bale to find out easily enough anyway, but have all the 100m winners since Ben johnson all been found taking drugs at some stage in their career?

i donā€™tā€¦although the way things are going around here at the moment i might have to make it my signature;)ā€¦

the last 3 have anyway the likes of greene and gatlin were implicated in the balco scandalā€¦

All except one, cant recall who that was again, perhaps Bailey.