The Olympics

Iā€™ve never heard of or seen an oar completely miss the water, perhaps that is the term used but it makes no sense, surely you catch nothing in that scenario
I just canā€™t imagine anybody would do that unless it was their first time in a boat,

1 Like

The ladies hockey team havent had a good tournamentā€¦

Once they let tennis in and multi millionaire footballers it was all fucked

I donā€™t think that is correct. I think itā€™s just catching the water.

Iā€™m content that Iā€™m right.

In reality they over performed at the World championships rather than underperformed here.

Roisin Upton will have to hand back the recent reward bestowed on her by the people of Limerick.

1 Like

eurosports coverage of athletics is absolutely superb, the commentary is up there with the quality of Con Murphyā€™s level of detail on the Liga Nos on freesports and the 2 lads have huge knowledge and research done on the competitionā€¦

The Billy Walsh fella seems keen to get into camera shot every time an Irish boxer is being interviewed with the nose out over the mask. Thought he wasnā€™t part of the picture anymore and went to the US?

womenā€™s soccer is an absolute abomination of a spectacle altogether

1 Like

Proper Olympic coverage here. Heats of the womenā€™s 5000m intercut with the long jump.

3 Likes

Sonia and Rob in the studio. Corks finest.

Rob being there will really torment some lads on here

Ellen White with a brace for TEAMGB and Australia are in trouble in the soccer quarter finals

Djokovic or however you spell it bate in the tinnis.

Source: a breathless Des Cahill from Tokihooo.

1 Like

Some fine looking ladies In the hop, skip and jump.

2 Likes

I thought Urrititiaā€™s lighter and more aerodynamic hair might help her in the triple jump there but it didnā€™t work out.

2 Likes

eilish mccolgan will win this

when i think of her mother liz I always think of Gina ā€œmad bitchā€ Adair for some reason

Sheā€™s a better looking version of her mother but the likeness is there. Wonder did the talent pass on. Liz was a fair hoofer back in the day.

1 Like

30 years ago, were the world championships in Tokyo?.. Mike Powell and Linford Christieā€™s enormous larger flopping about in those lycra shorts

liz won the 10k then

was liz involved with Andy Goram or have i that totally arsewsys?

1 Like