The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Would you believe I’d spent a terrific morning with my family on Portmarnock beach? As a night-swimmer of some renown, you might appreciate that I even dipped my toes in the water. This was a light/recovery run, which I’d commenced from Baldoyle on the way home. My running bandana was tucked into my running belt, but I decided not to wear it as I wanted the tan around my forehead area to become more even.

Edit: Many others were similarly standing in the water but there was a lack of swimming action due to the recent notice about shite/sewage washing around the place.

3 Likes

I saw one of the Galway footballers at BlackRock yesterday. No idea which one but he was fcuking enormous.

Surely not :flushed:

images

2 Likes

Is he like Andy Goram?

Who: Peter ‘Strings’ Springer
Where: McGuirks Golf, Kinsale Road
When: Last Wednesday
What else: not a tall man but not that small either, built like a shit-brick house. He was entering as I was leaving.

1 Like

He had a dose of pyrites?

1 Like

Who: BDE
Where: Curracloe Beach
When Hour ago
Details: BDE was having a jovial family moment with his three young toddler boys and his blonde wife as they frolicked on the Wexican coastline. BDE kicked football with the gascuns as they interchanged between kicking ball and swimming with their mother. Departing from said beach, Pirlo and BDE happened to be leaving at the same time. Striking up conversation with the Kiladangan native after both our paths having passed a previous time, Pirlo asks if he enjoyed the senior final. BDE commented that he did, he said that among other things Ferns were well worth their win and it was a great game to watch on telly he was told by his comrades in North Tipperary that was a terribly enjoyable game on the telly. Other note of the spot was BDE and family drove a 2012 family van and not the Donohoe Skoda 211 issued county board car.

6 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

BDE is an alright sort.

Is he taking the Wexford players to Ibiza this week or is that a players trip?

2 Likes

They’re already out there I believe. BDE is a genuinely nice fella.

1 Like

Cant be many gone as a load are playing in the charity game in Newbridge on Tuesday night.

I know Paudie Foley and Richie Lawlor came back about 2 days ago anyway, they would have been in that crowd. Ya going to Newbridge? Heading myself.

Who is BDE?

Big Dara Egan

Was BDE wearing the speedos

:flushed::flushed:

Big Darragh Egan :roll_eyes:

Would Keith Barr be considered spot worthy?

I’d be worried I post it and get ridiculed on the internet

I’m not no. I have other commitments.

Would love to go some year. Great cause.

1 Like

There are no minimum standards on this thread.