The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Keith Barr is a great character, yes he would.

1 Like

When did they go? Almost certain I saw Lee Chin crossing the street in Enniscorthy yesterday. His calves were huge. Some athlete.

Chin was shown on TV at the game today.

1 Like

I ran past Billy Byrne yesterday morning as he was cycling his way into town. He was in grand form as he joked away with various people he went past who slagged him for his unusual method of transport.

And earlier today I was walking the 3 junior Macs home from a trip down town for icecream when Conor McDonald runs out in front of us from a pub and into the bookie office next door. I really appreciated the irony of the county final being on and him on the sauce rather than being able to play in it.

I had also seen Conor Mc whizzing by me a few days earlier on an e-scooter which must be his preferred method of transport for the moment until he gets his licence back.

2 Likes

Without a shadow of a doubt
And the whole lot

1 Like

At his peak probably the finest 6 to ever play the game.

2 Likes

Unusual?

Did I spell it wrong?

Yes

:rofl:

:rollseyes:

Seen picture of Richie Lawlor and Paudie Foley in Albufeira on Instagram. There’s talk of Chin not playing for Sar’s until the inevitable relegation final so I’m sure he’ll head off next few weeks or that.

1 Like

Billy is a funny chap, seen him sauntering up to Press Box looking like the man from Del Monte today.

1 Like

He’s a gas man. Had some great chats with him over the years. He’s a pure gent. Would give his time to anyone and chat away or tell a few yarns regardless if he knows you well or if he only met you for the first time.

1 Like

It’s a cool badge of honour thing the Wexicans have bestowed upon him. :man_shrugging:

Its the split seasons fault. Going on holidays when the AI semi should be on and not togging for the club

I remember a month before Covid lockdown started and he was sitting behind me on a stormy Saturday evening in Fraher field when the footballers were playing Waterford in the first round of the league. He informed me he played football for Wexford as well. His cousin lives two doors down from me, he’d go visit him years ago when I was a child, used to tell jokes and have right craic with him. A legend and an absolute hero.

2 Likes

Who - Kieran “Geezer/Geyser” McGeeney.

Where - entrance to industrial estate in Inchicore.
Coach Kavanagh (coach to Conor McGregor) has a gym/training place in the estate.
Geezer is into the MMA stuff

I had noticed a lot of lads in hoodies with the gyms name on them hanging around as I was ordering my Italian (with chicken) toasted sandwich and flat white.
I surmised to myself there was some class of training day/competition event

Kieran had a subway roll in his hand (I suspect his deli counter manner is polite but to the point)

He was jeans & jumper combo so didn’t seem to doing any training etc

As I stared at Geyser he offered a “hi”
I responded in kind

I’d say he could still box the head of most people

Sandwich was very tasty

11 Likes

You need another quick edit - a serious one at that !!!

Oh no