The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Slightly sinister spot…

He could probably do with skipping a lunch or two.

1 Like

Big spots at the Dome in Thurles yesterday @Locke

John ‘I loves me county’ Mullane having a pre match pint.
Mick ‘Church’ Ryan in good spirits in exchanging pleasantries with folks including former county secretary Timmy Floyd and John Sheedy.
Big Dec Ryan looking resplendent in what my auld lad referred to as a ‘jazzy shirt’. Mrs Dec was wearing a Dillon Quirke Tipp jersey with the iconic number 11. Their son was a late addition to Tipp subs.
I saw Michael ‘Skippy’ Cleary after walking out of the Dome and also on the way out afterwards so that was three of the 1991 team that walked all over those Kilkenny cunts on my first trip to Croke Park

5 Likes

I spotted former Tipperary hurler Paul Shelly outside Lidl in Templemore on Saturday evening. He has a fierce gut on him

1 Like

He had that when he was hurling.

9 Likes

Yes to them all. Unrale GAA ‘Celeb’ spots, pal.

1 Like

Who: Doon Senior Hurler and other half of Cork Camogie Star Ashling Thompson - Darragh O’Donovan

Where: Main Street Oola, Co. Limerick.

When: Around 20 minutes ago.

Other Notes: I was driving through Oola village there at a pedestrian pace as there is nearly always a speed van there and you cant be taking any chances. Anyway in the distance i could see some young lad taking a set of golf clubs out of the back seat of his parked car. As i passed i glanced to my right to have a look, and low and behold it was the bould Darragh dressed casually in t-shirt and shorts. He looked relaxed after possibly enjoying an evenings golf. The weather was glorious as we edged towards another sucker of a sunset.

6 Likes

Lovely murial there beside the Londis.

wedding muriel GIF

They need to take Pat Simon off and put Adam English in.

1 Like

The hope would be Adam can be added to it maybe in time, mate.

Who: Anthony Daly
Where: at the bar in the Pucan in Galway
When: 5 minutes ago

3 Likes

Looks like the guy who did the mural in Newport has struck again with the guy from the Goonies accidentally inserted in the photo

1 Like

You are a very strange cunt.

1 Like

Was he chuckling away to himself?

2 Likes

Who is the 4th Doon lad on the mural?

Left to Right:
Richie English, Barry Murphy, Darragh O’Donovan, Pat Ryan

2 Likes

Former other half

No. He had that wild Daly look on him and was with a group of four of five men perched up on barstools. He was spotted again (not by me) leaving Sonny Molloy’s at around 12:50am. I was just behind the front window and looked up to see a group alighting onto the street. I’m 99.8% sure one of them was Mark Landers.

1 Like