The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Golf hmmmm

They’d want to rub out Pat Ryan’s face, stroke puller

What sort of a golf club would let a lad play in a T-shirt and shorts?

Most likely a golf club that’s not full of absolute cunts.

3 Likes

Ah lovely.

Sure what kind of a golf club is that?

1 Like

There’s hardly one of them is there?

Rathbane

Galway GAA golf classic on today I think

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd
2/4/23 ‘look at all these golf gobshites with their golf tops annoying me in portugal’
31/5/23
‘What sort of gobshite plays golf without a golf top?’

2 Likes

Kevin Moran had his card marked when he was let play through that time

2 Likes

Can politician spots be logged here?

Anyway live spot - David Cullinane from Sinn Fein currently on the Red Line Luas after getting on at James’s. He’s with what appears to be a colleague who I don’t recognise. Both men almost identically dressed in a white shirt open neck and navy chinos and dressy shoes. The other guy is wearing a white T-shirt under the shirt - I can only surmise than he wishes to wear the shirt again tomorrow a la Mr Totti.

I was driving along Henry street the other day and the great Ciaran Carey was walking along the footpath, next thing he pops something up to his lips and was surrounded by a massive ball of smoke,
I’d scarcely have been less disappointed if he had exposed himself, a vape no less :man_shrugging::disappointed:

After what he went through, I’d allow him vape away

1 Like

Second time someone tried to log him here FFS sake

@farmerinthecity will need to set up a Politicians spot thread

We all know @Locke has plenty of time to waste while taking a 12 hour coach journey across central Europe to save his employers €25, but @farmerinthecity is taking the absolute piss here

He merely got his thread selection mixed up, Coty23 is the spot for his effort.
No need to embarrass the lad over a small mistake.

1 Like

Fair play Boxty. The Klaxon was sounded and you came flying in to support your countyman. @Massey too busy up the bog (not on the bog @cowpat) no doubt

2 Likes