The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

As far as I know, he resides or did reside in a Big Brother/Bachelor’s Walk style place on Pembroke Road with a couple of other early 30s men who aught to have been considering their life options at that stage instead of trying to relive 3rd level glory days, spending their days playing video games and laying about; one of his housemates was a lad I knew who was a barman in Ryan’s of Camden Street.

4 Likes

no, no i would not.

4 Likes

Author of the Sugar Daddy/Sugar Babies tweet after the hurling all Ireland?

Pauric Lodge of RTE radio fame was a housemate for a bit i believe.

1 Like

Fuck sake

2 Likes

It would remind you of the famous Carlow IT post by @downyourthroats

1 Like

Id say you’d a good look at them alright…disturbing enough

2 chainz the fuck GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

You don’t need to reply with a barb, pal.

Choose to be nice.

2 Likes

Newly available coach Big Darragh Egan seemed to be enjoying his sojurn from the pressures of inter county management as he took in the sights and sounds of the Nenagh Show today, along with a significant amount of fellow roasters from the North Tipperary, East Limerick, East Clare, South East Galway and South Offaly areas.

BDE seemed sheepish enough after probably being mugged off for a fiver to get his young fellow onto the bouncy castle for 10 minutes, a fate which befell yours truly a short time after making the spot.

Darragh was decked out in a full zip hoodie and cargo shorts which did little to hide his significant girth.

Also spotted FF back bencher Big Jackie Cahill and SF/IRA representative Big Martin Browne pressing the flesh and engaging in good natured banter with each other.

9 Likes

BDE could be making a swift return to Inter County Management if rumours are to be believed…

1 Like

Go on…

Cian Lynch looking spritely this morning on his way to his state funded sham recruitment job. He was twirlling his umbrella Mary Poppins style.

(Actually Limerick is the ideal place for sham recruitment).

13 Likes

He works* there too? Is there no shame in these lads at all?

*‘works’

Sure have you not seen the picture of the top floor of the unijobs office?

18 Likes

Love it. I lol’d at that

Continuing the almost daily sightings of Unijobs employees I spotted Declan Hannon and Cian Lynch outside Rift Coffee (I think that’s the name, just down from the park) this morning with not a care in the world. Also spotted alongside but not part of their conversation (at the time anyway) was local TD Kieran oDonnell and the county board treasurer whose name escapes me.

The two lads were working no doubt, no spot.

The two lads seem to spend an amount of time wandering around away from their desks

Keeping the glutes activated. There must be no stand up desks in Unijobs