The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Its important in the recruitment game to be seen out and about.

Cian’s giant umbrella is a far better advert than a billboard or a container parked in a field,

That Kieran O Donnell chap has been mentioned to me recently (by someone with experience of working with him in politics) as the thickest fucker to hold public office.

2 Likes

Woah now, that’s a fairly sweeping accusation to make. I can think of 2-3 others off hand who would compete well for that title. And that’s before bringing in some of the gobshites who were questioning Tubridy in the public hearings.

He’s an accountant, you’d know from looking at him, his office is next door to that coffee shop, a very sickly looking chap in real life, I’d say he has an affliction

Martin Browne is the bar here.

I’d like to clarify that this person meant cabinet member. Apparently his grasp of pretty much anything is shocking. I accept there have been many outstanding examples of fecking eejits elected here.

Saw Darragh O Donovan in town Monday afternoon. Strolling along in a pair of shorts.
Looks as strong as a bull

I don’t think Kieran O’Donnell ever held a cabinet office

Junior minister

Former Limerick panelist John kiely padding back up towards the new national surf centre to get changed after a surf lesson in strandhill yesterday. Strandhill is both buzzing and hopping

3 Likes

Lovely spot. Knocknarea is a grand oul climb if you have kids with you.

1 Like

Celeb Spot

Who: Graham Rowntree
Where: Audi Limerick
When: Fri 11th Aug @ 1.30pm

Graham was casually dressed in a black hoodie and long black shorts with flipflops. He was collecting a part for his Audi, which appeared to be for the interior of the bonnet.

1 Like

Whom: Multiple high ranking national hurling referees.
Where: The Diamond Bar, Ennis
When: Last night

A college of national level hurling referees were enjoying beverages and banter at the retirement gathering of this years hurling final referee. In attendance were the refereeing officials of the hurling final day along with others lesser known men in the middle (one whom I recognised but I cannot name, shiny dome of a solar panel for a running machine head with classic well groomed lumberjack beard).
One of above officials, from Wexford, and big Limerick fan appeared to have been pranked. While the dress code was casual said official came dressed as a referee wearing shorts and his official GAA referee championship gillette. Nevertheless he enjoyed supping pints.
The barman who informed me of the reason of the occasion feigned umbrage when I pointed out the presence of the Munster Final official. All in good spirits. The party seemed to break up when a local roaster insisted on looing out his renditions of Garth Brooks hits.
Umpires were also in attendance.

2 Likes

Any trouble ? referees are well known for kicking off .

The celebrant did get a bit boisterous at one stage but a quite word was had and calm was restored.

1 Like

What college?

NUIW

‘College’ in the collective sense, eg a college of bishops.

1 Like

I’m looking at Jackie Tyrell here supping Guinness at a charity busking on the main St in Gorey. He took a bucket there a few mins ago and stood out in the traffic to collect a few quid for Ronald McDonald house. Unexpectedly he’s not sockless

From memory, he was here for the exact same event last year. He’s having right craic with the locals to be fair.

3 Likes