The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Spotted legendary Dublin GAA football midfielder…Eamonn Fennell in St Anne’s Park playground with his life partner & kid(s) this morning.

The former Phantom FM DJ was sporting black sunglasses, a black tshirt emblazoned with a picture of a crocodile wrapped around a cocktail on the back, black shorts, white socks & these ON Cloud trainers which retail for >€150.

They seemed to be having a nice family morning, as we were.

1 Like

They look like golf shoes but fairly comfortable

Ronald McDonald house is a very worthy charity

1 Like

Spotted ex Limerick hurler Kevin Downes at Newtown and Kanturk yesterday. Think his brother is training Newtown.

Very much so. The sort of charity you’d always give money to in the hope that you’ll never need it

1 Like

Who: Jim Gavin
Where: approaching from Duke St onto Grafton St
When: 15 mins ago
Wearing: navy sports jacket, white shirt and dark green corduroy trousers, large pair of black rimmed glasses
Famous for: The greatest Gaelic football manager ever - winning manager of 6 all Irelands (including 5 in a row) and one as a player - the saviour of Gaelic football - destroyer of the blanket and freeman of Dublin City
Other notes: Jim appeared from behind the flower sellers, lifted his phone to his ear and whispered ‘hello’. As I turned to see where he went, he disappeared quickly into Clark’s shoe shop on the far side of Grafton St possibly on the lookout for a good comfortable walking shoe.

10 Likes

I wonder has he been deployed to bring law & order back to the streets.

1 Like

He’d do it too. And the people would love him for it. Lugs Gavigan

4 Likes

Who: DJ Carey
Famous for: One of the greatest hurlers ever, questionable businessman, brother of Caitriona Carey proven thief
When: 9am this morning
Where: Shoda Cafe, Glenroyal Hotel, Maynooth
Wearing: Smart business attire, green v neck jumper over a white shirt, trousers and shoes
Other Notes: Mr Carey say at one of the high tables in the cafe. He was alone but was engaging in conversation with a man at the next table, it was unclear whether they were there together. Another man joined the other man and Mr Carey retreated to his phone. He drank tea which could be seen as a boring choice given the other coffee related drinks available. I am not sure if he paid for it or not.

5 Likes

Was he looking well in himself?

I didn’t notice anything to the contrary.

I’d heard he wasn’t in good health

Really? It can’t be easy for him trying to manage financially with that.

1 Like

Hard to breathe with an iPod charger up your snout.

8 Likes

DJ Carey in the same spot this morning, still drinking tea and wearing his green v neck jumper.

This time he was reading the Irish Independent. I wonder if he was getting a freebie from the Glenroyal Hotel due to his illness.

Breakaway Ballygunner cabal here in Ardkeen comprising Peter Hogan (helpfully he had his initials on his top) and a few other non Sullivan/Mahonys. The Sullivan/Mahony cabal hang out in Grow HQ of a Saturday morning.

1 Like

Maybe he was up interviewing for the priesthood?

1 Like

And again. He was wearing a jacket this time.

1 Like

Epic spotting from Farmer here.

He must be wondering the same about you at this stage.