The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

The man who owns the Glenroyal is an interesting character to say the least and has had his own financial issues in the past. Might be friends with DJ.

He’s a GAA man and looks after the Galway Footballers when they play games in Croke Park.

He has surely noticed you at this stage. Kinda hard to miss

I doubt DJ is picking up the tab.

That’s speculation.

Strange comment given I have never met you.

:thinking:

You’re 9 feet tall - it’s on your wiki :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yep.

Neil Francis in a navy polo, beige shorts, white socks and slip on runners looking slightly dishevelled at the Corner Note cafe in Dalkey this morning around 10:30. He joined two ladies of similar age at their table for breakfast.

2 Likes

Live spots:

Paul Mannion, Eoin Murchan, Brian Howard (in a boot), Niall Scully.

Where? A certain Camden Street Cathedral.

3 Likes

Tyrese Campbell has a flat tyre. I pointed it out to him. He said thankyou, that he knew (though he drove very fast into McDonalds car park)
Tyrese will be late for training.
Disappointingly he showed no sign of trying to change it, just sat in the car phoning presumably the AA…
No doubt his car (a nice sporty golf with low profiles) only has a stupid carrying wheel, if that.
The End

Ineligible

Cc @Locke

1 Like

Googled him there and he plays soccer for Stoke. He is indeed INELIGIBLE!

Eligible now mate.

1 Like

You need to start some kind of football agency.

Former Dublin hurling manager and former Christian Brother Michael O’Grady on the ferry.

1 Like

A very niche spot

So any soccer player from Deano McGurrier of Ashtown Villa right the way up to Amad Diallo is eligible for this thread :thinking:

One for the REAL HURLING MEN.

6 Likes

Hope you contributed to the cause

He’d a few spells elsewhere as well. I think he was a coach for Tipp at one stage? Did he manage Limerick as well?