The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

I’d say Rory O’Connor would have a very modest demeanour at a deli counter judging by the two interactions he’s had with posters on here

7 Likes

That’s a great example of the general Wexford psyche, my mate who lives in Cork noticed it. You go about the streets and everyone will say hello to each other, then you look at the hurling team exact same. Haven’t had a raw bastard since Paul Codd and miss him terribly.

Two for the price of one here lads. While sipping coffee in the Restaurant Quarter? of Limerick or as the mortals call it Thomas Street recent retiree and seemingly all round nice guy Tipperarys Brendan Maher wandered past. Very fit looking in casual attire. Not 5 minutes later Clare legend and current manager Brian Lohan sauntered past. Not as fit looking perhaps as the aforementioned Maher but fair to say he looked happy with life…mind you it was just Cork they beat but I resisted the urge to remind him of that.

1 Like

Were they going in the same direction?
Could there be a bit of poaching going on at a neutral venue where they assumed they wouldn’t be recognised?

Donnacha O’Callaghan cycling with his young fella over to Nemo on Saturday morning. We were coming away after u6 girls training had finished. Not wearing a helmet, for shame

Would he do a job in the Clare half back line? Get him an aul teaching job til the middle of the summer around Ennis or somewhere and you’re sorted…

1 Like

Donners is too zany for helmets don’t you know

1 Like

The little one asked why wasn’t the brown man wearing a helmet when cycling. I told her he took enough knocks to the head he didn’t need one.

6 Likes

Saw Brent Pope on Haddington Road. Resplendent in a blue suit. Held my stare a little too long which didn’t impress the silver haired Kiwi.

4 Likes

He kicks with the other foot so may have gotten a bit of a thrill from your extended gaze…

1 Like

Has “Donners” noticed you stalking him yet.

I never knew that about Brenty

He’s a Protestant?

Why would he wear a helmet.for a handy cycle?

1 Like

Not that bad

Justin McCarthy.

Rochestown auto centre about 12.13pm today.

He pulled up on the forecourt the same time as myself but he wasn’t getting gas, just parking up to let his masked wife into the shop while he sat there…i was in my half zip Limerick top and I saw he spied it as I passed but he kept whatever emotion it registered with him in check.

I was in and out to the pump before his wife returned so I was perfectly placed to see her return with a little white box that suggested they had gotten a few little cream cakes for tea.

He then fucked off down to Passage where he belongs.

6 Likes

I’d assume he prefers a BBQ to a grill

1 Like

That’s Cark. Half English, half American, and half deviant.

Who : Damien “ Beast “ Comer
Where : Dundrum Golf Course
When : Last Sunday morning
Famous for ? : Gaa player
Notes :
I see he’s driving a sponsored Cupra car.
I thought he would be a bigger unit than he is tbh especially with the nickname but alas.
It seemed a long way to travel but he made the journey.

In other news ( greens were fast )

6 Likes

I had a grand chat with former Limerick and Kilmallock hurler John ‘Jackie’ McCarthy at a wedding yesterday cc @balbec

1 Like