The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Just reflect on the whole thing at some stage over the next few days

1 Like

Good thinking…will do!

I was looking at this little old lady buying her yoghurt and wondering what sort of sick mind puts her in the same category as Graham Dwyer and Ray Darcy.

1 Like

She’s definitely worse than Ray Darcy…he’s just a pain in the hole and an RTE snout in the trough…he doesn’t impact on the cost of cans from the local off-licence.

2 Likes

What a lovely start to the morning. Thanks gents :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Padraic (or however ya spell it) Joyce just there this evening entering blackrock cottage, home of the overpriced bun and fat cranky manager.
Padraic was wearing long pants and a maroon non gaa sweater despite the beauty of the evening. He glanced in the direction of my pal, who recognised him, but as it obviously dawned on my pal that it was indeed padraig Joyce, padraig frowned in his direction before scuttling head down into the anonymity of the expensive bun outlet store.

3 Likes

Padraic Joyce just there in Romayo’s, Maynooth.

Padraic waited patiently for his order amongst a chaotic chipper. When the time came it was a simple bag of chips.

Padraic was well dressed in a green T-shirt which identically matched his Nike runners. He also wore black jeans.

Padraig let a couple of lads go ahead of him as he waited for his chips ‘I suppose, shur lookit’.

1 Like

Sure they all have to get up for work in the morning