The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Live spot at TUSGG

4 Likes

Iconic

That man Johann Van Graan just can’t get enough of Limerick hurling.

He had the two kids togged out in white Limerick tops again today. Johann seems a decent sort, he has been treated very shabbily by his current employers.

Hope he does well at a big club like Bath.

3 Likes

Shot and a miss

A real PJ was looking after him for the day

I’ve just bumped into Mick McDonagh but will happily take a disqualification due to two recent and better spots

Where: Portarlington Train Station while we were sprinting back to catch a connecting bus after one pint too many in the Railway Bar
Spirits: Mick had a fantastic manner after an alleged one point win over Kerry. Was hopeful of beating Galway later in the championship which is beyond the laws of physics

7 Likes

I think if Galway were to finish 3rd in Leinster then Mick actually may get his wish in that preliminary quarter-final against the Joe McDonagh finalists but I’d say it’s highly unlikely and I’d doubt Mick had factored that into his thinking.

1 Like

Tomás Mul and Davy Cullinane TD at the match.

Spot x 2

:rofl::joy:

What sport and team does Davy Cullinane play for @Locke ? Just trying to ascertain his eligibility.

1 Like

South Waterford shooting champion some years back. Retired during the de-commissioning process.
But he hasn’t gone away……….

4 Likes

Orienteering and night sailing also.

1 Like

Was Davy opening a package of silk cut purple outside a branch of Ladbrokes?

2 Likes

Sitting in the front of the stand. Half way line. Had obviously got in early. Impressive.

Keeping in touch with his electorate.

No doubt. I’ve seen him at matches before.

IRA/Sinn Féin politicians bantering with each other online about intercounty GAA rivalry irks me. Showing how relatable & embedded in their communities they are. Its actually disgusting, I want edginess & thinly veiled threats of violence.

2 Likes

Very middle class behaviour alright; not Sinn Féin’s bread and butter

Went to the Waterford Cork game. Enjoyable enough fare but nothing too memorable bar the similarity of both goals. Had a bad day seat wise because we thought 1.40 would be pucks of time. The back of the head in this pic is Brick Walsh so mustn’t grumble.

Walsh Park was surprisingly easy to get in/out/park. The Cork Airport of GAA grounds. Had a large bottle of Clonmel chablis in Roanmore club just before and a grand parking space opposite. The Waterford folk were fairly ashen faced leaving the ground.

5 Likes