The Pay Your Respects to Dead Racehorses Thread

jaysus the man spent last week in a bunker, how could he have known? :lol:

Aye, its just a shame that not all are friends to the horse.

A lot youā€™d know about it

Rapping horses with the likes of horsey folk like Cian O Connor and his mates. Yah, Iā€™d be happier not knowing mate.

thats like saying you dont like humans because your uncle is a child abuser

Very sad to hear about this Your Holiness.

My uncle is his own man, youā€™ll mind your tongue.

As for the horsey set, I have no great love for them sure, but I was just commenting as such

When Carter made his smart arsed comment. Nothing more, nothing less mate.

Have you been on the sauce sham?

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 726074ā€]
thats like saying you dont like humans because your uncle is a child abuser[/quote]

I wish KC would post drunk more often. Itā€™s far more humourous than his posts on dunguib or some random club in Clare that no one gives a shite about.

[quote=ā€œHis Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 726066ā€]

Not that it matters to you, you dumb cunt, but he broke his leg cantering around a field.
Interesting creatures, simultaneously both powerful and fragile.
Had a horse trip and break a leg last week on me, just trotting by himself to the back of a field after being turned out. Seemingly the most innocuous thing, but he as soon as he got up, three legged, our hearts sank. The twenty minutes it took my mate, a vet, to get there to dispatch him humanely, seemed like an eternity. Not that you give a fuck, you sorry sad sack of excrement, but they are the oddest of creatures. Noble fucking beasts though.[/quote]

What a retarded horse.

ā€˜animal dies, no one caresā€™

boo fuckin hoo

if my kids hamster died I wouldnt be on here whining about it like you are about this horse-

the muldoons and their anthropomorphism is sickening

What did you do with meat, pal? If you froze it Iā€™d be happy to buy some. Where you based?

for the absolute dignity he showed during captivity, the courage he showed as he faced his executioners, the refusal to be blinkered during the act etc etc i think Shergar deserves a RIP well before any of the one trick ponyā€™s mentioned here.

no surrender to the IRA were his last words.

this animal was a fucking hero

Ah shit man, if Iā€™d only known you liked Sodium Pentobarbital laced horse meatā€¦ could have saved myself a few quid instead of calling the knackerā€™s yard.
PM me your number and Iā€™ll give you a shout next time. Have a 28yo mare that the aul DJD is really catching up with her, so probably do the decent thing soon and send her on to the great pasture in the sky.

Forget the knackers yard lad & try this. You might like it.

http://metro.ca/recette/5371/horsemeat-roast-with-blue-cheese-horseradish-sauce.en.html

http://metro.ca/data/recette/images/roti-chevaline.jpg

can someone translate?

http://metro.ca/data/recette/images/roti-chevaline.jpg

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 726079ā€]What a retarded horse.
[/quote]

So I was on TFK last night. :o

You were bang on the money tho, pal.