The Pay Your Respects to Dead Racehorses Thread

Glencairn view

Any horse @anon32894817 tips will be shaking uncontrollably in itā€™s stable going forward. :see_no_evil:

One of my best friends families bred that you dumb cunt.

It must be like a death in the family for you all

2 Likes

Didnā€™t see the race but result said he was pulled up.

Did he break down or something ?

1 Like

Extremely bittersweet as his halfbrother won a bumper for them today. Very small operation and theyā€™d spent their lifes waiting for a good one so itā€™s very tough to take

Your an absolutle cunt. How anybody can take joy out of a horse breaking its leg or somebody posting a losing tip is beyond me. You were delighted a month ago when you backed him and it won you clown.

Maybe they should do something else with their lives, this seems like itā€™s not for them.

Condolences to connections.

1 Like

I guess itā€™s just a passion for them. Small farmers and a couple of mares on the go.

Toddle along now with your bullshit.

Duke Fellington

Glencairn stew

1 Like

You forgot last month when he won at 8/1 for you? And now your delighted heā€™s broken his leg. Only one cunt here chief and thatā€™s you.

1 Like

This is gold. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Mate, I donā€™t wait around all day for tips posted by you ok.

I did not back the horse, if I liked the tip then it was a thumbs up for the win you called.

Kindly toddle along for a cry or try changing that sopping tampon.

Youā€™ve made an absolutle cunt of yourself yet again. If you donā€™t have any interest in horses please donā€™t be tagging me in this thread. I feel bad Iā€™ve posted up loads of losers but donā€™t mock one that broke its legs. You should find another hobby If itā€™s just about coin for you.

1 Like

Did he break down AC ?

He broke his leg very early on. same friend had the winner of the bumper too in Bangor I think heā€™s a half brother. so its a serious dampener.

Was it on the flat ?