The Pay Your Respects to Dead Racehorses Thread

Well he didnā€™t fall anyway he was pulled up so I assume so. I was extremely busy all day today and havenā€™t seen any replays.

Likewise. Just saw he was pulled up and then saw he was put down.

Canā€™t believe Fagan was backed into favourite. Was told he had ā€œno chanceā€ during the week

Kevin Blake and Rory delargy put him up so Iā€™d imagine that had a lot to do with it. The fact gordon had won the other two might have attracted support too. Again I havenā€™t looked at a replay but it looked like an absolutely relentless gallop on quick ground.

Broke his hind leg

Mate, Iā€™ve commented on a horse here with no ability thatā€™s been tipped up and backed into favourite based on nothing. When we put our donkey with Gordon, Capt Keen in the Indo napped him even though he was 100/1. All I can assume is that the vast majority of punter are idiots. Gordon carries so much sway now that people assume every runner he has can win.

Glencairn ran a long way off the back for a while and was pulled up suddenly.

Just glad we twisted his arm enough not to go to Ayr. To be fair I donā€™t think he would have run him on that ground even if he brought him over.

Yeah I suppose thereā€™s lazy tipping where they just tip up the likes of Gordon/Willie/Henderson etc

Fair play for standing your ground. Plenty others wouldnā€™t. Maybe it easier when youā€™ve had the horses youā€™ve had but plenty others wouldnā€™t get a choice.

Ah Iā€™d well believe it mate. Helps when we have the voice I suppose.

This is the dead horses thread please stay on topic.

Sorry mate I was replying to @Mac who went off topic

Glencairn View RIP

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid Cantlow has had a heart attack and died while walking in after the La Touche. R.I.P.

Bolox. Thats a shame.

The mad bastard. He was never gonna go out the easy way

Ar Mad

Ah ffs. Smashing horse at his best.

1 Like

Mick o Leary offering wounded warrior to the core partnership.

Is he dead or something?

I dont think so

Noel Meade on Wounded Warrior @punchestownrace: ā€œHe is what he is, heā€™s not easy to predict. He ran a cracker and he (Sean Flanagan) said he loved the ground and jumped great. We might try him in the Becher Chase in December.ā€

Mark burst surely. Would have been a good purchase