The people who must be shitting themselves thread

I don’t know, but I’d worry about the youth if that’s the kind of thing they find funny, Jesus Christ, it’d make you want to pull your ears off

They should be cancelled. No excuse for that schtick anymore. I personally don’t think there was “humour” in that ever.

Gobshites is all they are.

1 Like

They’re obviously a serious threat to womankind

I thought they had put those statements into a song the way people were going on. Fairly brainless reading that scutter out unfiltered alright.

1 Like

Have they been sacked or is it a bit of a Donal Og Cusack whereby they’ll be taken off air for a while to let it blow over before RTE will quietly reintegrate them back into the fold to rehabilitate their image…?

1 Like

They’ll be fine, their biggest crime there is against humour.

But fucking hell, have they been living under a rock, have they producers to cop them on?

It’s insane that they took that to the airwaves

1 Like

They’re culchies.

What the fuck did you expect.

5 Likes

I’d say they’re back to the day jobs next week in Cahir.

How many listeners would their podcasts have had?

I’m as proud a roaster as there is but would never have found any of their stuff remotely funny since the halcyon days of The Premier Rap.

It was from their podcast last week I’m fairly sure.

1 Like

Very poor reflection on Tipperary.

1 Like

Their podcast producer MĂĄire must have given it the all clear. Lauren Guilfoyle was working closely with the two boys last year.

Agreed

Squeaky clean Lauren needs to distance herself from those two morons. Publicly, via her many social media platforms.

Ah that’s class. Black n Decker Fanny wrecker, quality :joy:

2 Likes

That’s young lads with souped up 1.0lt cars for you.

Insuring cars for more than they’re worth, put so many spoilers on them that they can’t move. Makes sense to sticker the shit out of them then

The whole 2 johnnies thing is a bit of a joke. I don’t particularly find then funny (bar the noels news sketches) but they are popular for a reason with immature humour. They were taking the piss at the car culture that is popular with young men in rural areas. We all know the type or as I say to herself when we pass one, small mickey syndrome.

There is far worse things in the world to worry about that this shite. War as we have seen. Actual violence vs women and minorities.

Unfunny cunts but I’d rather not listen to 2FM than have them cancelled or piled on over this tripe

3 Likes

They’re hardly going to be the first ever Irish people to be cancelled over that harmless aul shite? They were reading out ridiculous car bumper stickers that people sent in and more or less sneering them. On a podcast too not jaysus rte daytime or anything 🤷🏻

1 Like

I can’t stand the cunts but that seems fucking harmless.

If you’re going to cross the woke simpletons then you should at least outsmart them. They didn’t.
That’s their crime. Fuck them…they had a ridiculously good run, far better than their talent or intelligence deserved.

2 Likes

A sad day for the national broadcaster to even consider hiring peasants like that.

1 Like