The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Was he the lad that got caught sending pictures of dick to lads at electric picnic or was that another dj Iā€™m thinking off?

I think he was fired a few years back.

That was Al Porter

Alledgedly

Thatā€™s the fella. Is he still alive or what happened ?

Iā€™ve not kept abreast of him Iā€™m afraid.

1 Like

You need to be squeaky clean nowadays if your in the lime light.

Takes a certain type to be drawn to it in the first place

1 Like

The perfect storm, a rare showing of unity between the woke and anti-woke,
McDermott is absolutely toxic now, much more so than two days ago.

As I noted a few days ago. Getting cancelled and then sitting it out for a few days before getting a load of pity from the mob is the way to go.

I see people suggesting now the sanctions from visa and other banks isnā€™t fair on the average Russian who might just want to buy food.

Same with Gordon Elliott.

Same with two johnnies.

Gas how snowflakes call a bit of negative press or online comment ā€˜getting cancelledā€™

What a strange turn of phrase :man_shrugging:

He lost his job.

1 Like

Not talking about him, he really was ā€˜cancelledā€™

Gordon Elliot and the 2 johnnies werenā€™t

Fair enough.

Thatā€™s exactly true, and in any case, it depends on the 17 year old and the 27 year old.

Absolutely. Heā€™s an utter creep but not a criminal

4 Likes

That would make a great t-shirt

no he wasnt. rte didnt renew his contract

1 Like

So really, he should have no complaints as having being outed as an utter creep, he didnā€™t have a legitimate expectation of being renewed. RTE shouldnā€™t be in the business of putting fellas like that on TV. Pity for him as although I always thought he was an affected prick, he looked set to go far!

He did go far. Heā€™s been hiding out in Oz

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a quick look at the numbers - if he was 27 when the non-offence took place then 20 (and a half) would have been the cut-off for funtimes.

2 Likes