The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Johnny Depp has spent lots of time in social circles in Dublin and Tipperary with Shane McGowan. I know someone who has met him twice, not beyond the realms Imelda knows him tbh

Mullins
Limericks U20 manager

Laois man. Handy scapegoat

Bring him home

Seems pretty clear to me who was the abuser and who was the abused in this relationship.

It also seems pretty clear to me that Depp bringing this case and the previous one he brought against The Sun, which he lost, is a perpetuation of the abuse.

I can’t see any other reason for Depp to bring this case, especially given he lost the UK case which should have been much easier for him to win.

I’d say he’s surrounded with sycophants. The sycophancy towards him in the right wing media/online/dark web bubble is grotesque.

I’ve no doubt that she’s met him socially, but to back him in an allegation of domestic abuse on the back of that is very stupid of her, for the reasons I pointed out, because somebody is a sound lad in the pub or at a party doesn’t mean he or she is not capable of being a nasty cunt to n the privacy of his own home, she should know better, it’s ‘domestic’ abuse after all.

1 Like

Is there not a load of stuff to come out about here including previous arrests for beating up her ex (female) and plenty of other stuff that paints her in a very bad light? It can’t be used in evidence here though? Thought I read something along those lines somehwere.

I haven’t a clue, I don’t know anything about that case, never even heard of Amber🤷‍♂️
But it’s an accusation of domestic abuse and Imelda should have kept her mouth shut, like Donal Og that time

@Cheasty Making a show of himself again, Jaysus.

This could turn out like the time @Smark turned the forum upside down by claiming an attacker was from the middle east and was proven right.

2 Likes

It’s a 10/11 pickem, they’re both bonkers

1 Like

We should all pledge some money to @Rocko for the upkeep of this place.

I pledge €1 million.

2 Likes

I hope he enjoyed himself.

1 Like
2 Likes

I assume the usual screaming mary #metoos here will be along to apologise to Johnny Depp. I wouldn’t hold my breath though

5 Likes

Oh they won’t like that at all

Castleknock GAA’s equivalent of Tom Humphries (minus the writing ability) speaks.

An absolute banger. First heard that in Düsseldorf a few years ago. Couldn’t believe it hadn’t been an international hit.

1 Like

Post reported

the jury have spoken, the bastards