The people who must be shitting themselves thread

Wouldn’t surprise me the utter cunt

Denise Campbell

Aidan O’Brien

Vince mcmahon

Belongs here too

He should be prosecuted for that. Despicable. He had a right go at the eye, then went for a second gouge.

Good luck with that in bandit country

Who’s saying anything about going to up County Armagh in the United Kingdom to prosecute.

Time to move on now. The chap made a bad mistake. I’d hope he apologises and the GAA give him a few weeks suspension and let that be the end of it

He should get banned for a year imho at least.

2 Likes

3 month will be the height of it

People should relax. The baying mob are going after his job on twitter. It’s a nasty thing to do and he deserves his ban. There was a great game of football and that shouldn’t be forgotten.

To me the social media abuse of Tiernan Kelly is way over the top and I’ll be wearing a gilet in solidarity with him.

#wearagiletfortiernan

1 Like

He’d no business on the field, the cunt

1 Like

Yea but he made a mistake and we don’t need to hunt the chap either. The GAA will deal with it. He needs to get a statement out quick though.

If hed no reason to be on the foeld then the gah shouldnt touch him til hes prosecuted.

You want him prosecuted? Ah cmon ffs.

He is lucky Comer was ok and able to continue. What he did was a rotten act. Hopefully he is punished properly by the GAA.
He doesn’t need the hassle off social media now either. That nonsense needs to stop.

1 Like