The Perfect Full Irish Breakfast Thread

Looks grand but go easy on the butter .

Butter is good for you

4 Likes

I’d just love to be dipping a bit of that black pudding into the runny egg. Lovely!

2 Likes

Dipping a piece of black pudding into an egg, someday you too could do that.

1 Like

Waterford featuring very highly in the more prestigious categories.

Did “food and hospitality legend” Georgina Campbell ate all these breakfasts herself? She must be some size.

Common sense is still no that common around these parts I see…

Georgina Campbell sells those plaques like hot cakes

The list last year looked a fair bit different.

She does if you pay for them. Her whole business model is selling the plaques that restaurants “win”.

1 Like

Lucinda o sullivan from the Indo runs a similar type of racket. A right geebag so she is.

The IFTAs are run on the same model

I’d wager many greasy spoons would churn out better fare than many of the “winners”

Good news here for the extended @Rocko clan.

Post fixed

1 Like

Wait a minute, are you suggesting that Mrs Campbell hasn’t personally polished off a breakfast in every lodging establishment in the country this year before putting her name to these awards? I would be shocked and appalled if this were to be case, shocked and appalled I say.

Had two shredded wheat there. Lovely cereal.

2 Likes

Bite sized or the full biscuit ??:wink:

Agree they are lovely although probably full of sugar

Porridge with proper old fashioned full fat creamy milk with a dollop of proper locally sourced honey is becoming a mild addiction for me every morning. Lovely creamy texture to it.

4 Likes

I have it most mornings… Fry up a banana (split in two)in coconut oil and have on top of porridge… Game changer .