The Perfect Full Irish Breakfast Thread

Thrown in some ground almond and berries and it’ll change your life in ways you never thought possible

1 Like

I’ll try that tomorrow morning. Sounds delish. A bit of cinnamon on that would be orgasmic I’d say

1 Like

I leave the berries for when Greene’s open back up on the May bank holiday weekend. Everything else is a bad imitation

The Mrs ships it up to me in the office most mornings… Honey, banana (done in coconut oil) mixed berries and a dollop of yogurt.

The honey and banana is more than enough tho.

1 Like

You’d want your head re-examined to eat that pink poisonous shite.

Wrong thread I’d say pal…

Dogs?

2 Likes

It was a very random post he made.

2 Likes

Full biscuit with a teaspoon of sugar in cold milk.

Chopped walnuts has been a recent addition to the berries and honey for me. A glorious way to start the day.

I’d a lovely breakfast roll last weekend. It was like being back in the good times. I was transported to a carefree time of pints, bootcut jeans, check shirts, showldering contests, Mickey Finns, the tequila song in Nancy’s, Leinster championship days in the sun in Croker.

Soon. It will all be back soon.

I’m after buying a lovely tub of coconut oil for the morning for this. It got me reminiscing on the time lads like @Tassotti and @KinvarasPassion were making those bulletproof coffees and putting coconut oil in their hair. Whatever became of that fad?

I’ve taken to putting a spoon of peanut butter in my porridge, a great addition.

1 Like

I didn’t wanna overload Mac earlier

Mrs Mac is a fan of slicing up a nice Pink Lady Apple and spread peanut butter over it. It’s very nice I must say but one or two slices would do me.

I eat 2 every morning with a banana. A lovely breakfast

In fairness, between the full fat creamy milk, the locally sourced honey, the bananas fried in coconut oil, the chopped almonds, cashews and berries I’d struggle to fit the peanut butter in.

And if I did I’d say I’d be welded to the jack’s for the morning.

1 Like

They come from all around to run their hands through my hair

7 Likes

Ya thats was where I got the idea from.

Have you been eating my fuckin apples you cunt??