The 'Point Me to the Thread' Thread

I am looking two specific discussions and I was wondering if someone could point me to the thread where they are:

1. The first one goes back a while. It relates to a discussion of Tipperary’s underage success where Kev attributed it to not having dual players even though Mullach Ide pointed out that the team had in fact 6 or 7 dual players on it. I looked in the Minor thread and there is nothing there.

2. Anything on the lady having sexual relations with half the Munster team at the same time? Again I looked around possible threads that have been bumped today but nothing.

Thanks in advance.

The anti rugby thread for no 2 and the thread bump thread for the rest?

I have already catered for this and have given it a much more succinct and catchier title. Please revert all future queries to the following thread.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/the-thread-bump-thread.15588/

Thank you.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806047, member: 24”]I am looking two specific discussions and I was wondering if someone could point me to the thread where they are:

1. The first one goes back a while. It relates to a discussion of Tipperary’s underage success where Kev attributed it to not having dual players even though Mullach Ide pointed out that the team had in fact 6 or 7 dual players on it. I looked in the Minor thread and there is nothing there.

2. Anything on the lady having sexual relations with half the Munster team at the same time? Again I looked around possible threads that have been bumped today but nothing.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

FFS sake, mate.

The bump thread!

Cheers.

Great thread farmerinthecity[/USER] I was thinking of starting something like this a day or so ago. [USER=706]Fagan ODowd what was the expression you used the other day when talking about RTE showing sex scenes-I had a good chortle at that but can’t remember what it was.

Anti rubgy football again. I have gone to the trouble of quoting you the post and highlighting the relevant bit.

Rocko

Can we do something about this thread?

That’s the one-I thought there was something about Paul O’Connell alright.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 806086, member: 1052”]Rocko

Can we do something about this thread?[/quote]

Good idea.

Make it a sticky.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806088, member: 24”]Good idea.

Make it a sticky.[/quote]

I was thinking we should either

a) lock it
b) delete it, or
c) merge it under the title of the true thread, “The thread bump thread”

[quote=“Rudi, post: 806089, member: 1052”]I was thinking we should either

a) lock it
b) delete it, or
c) merge it under the title of the true thread, “The thread bump thread”[/quote]

The thread bump thread makes ridiculous demands on posters. Not only are you appealing to people’s good nature to recall what thread it was, you are also pushing it by asking them to find it and post ‘bump’ in it. Ridiculous carry on.

This thread simply asks someone to post where they think it is. Find it then yourself you lazy bastard.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806090, member: 24”]The thread bump thread makes ridiculous demands on posters. Not only are you appealing to people’s good nature to recall what thread it was, you are also pushing it by asking them to find it and post ‘bump’ in it. Ridiculous carry on.

This thread simply asks someone to post where they think it is. Find it then yourself you lazy bastard.[/quote]

It encourages a more harmonious forum by posters aiding to help each other and this in turn leads to reciprocal acts that further enhances a sense of community on this forum.

In comparison, this thread has a ghastly sneering and aloof atmosphere.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 806093, member: 1052”]It encourages a more harmonic forum by posters aiding to help each other and this in turn leads to reciprocal acts that further enhances a sense of community on this forum.

In comparison, this thread has a ghastly sneering and aloof atmosphere.[/quote]

Harmonic forums are boring you stupid cunt.

Oh dear.

I’m going to leave this thread on that note.

Can anyone help on point 1 above?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806146, member: 24”]Can anyone help on point 1 above?[/quote]did you ever think of tagging Kev and Mullach ide??

That wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference with regards Kev. Maybe Mullach Ide - I’ll edit.

You’re very hostile towards me this evening. What gives pal?

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806149, member: 24”]That wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference with regards Kev. Maybe Mullach Ide - I’ll edit.

You’re very hostile towards me this evening. What gives pal?[/quote]

You’re acting on a level or two below normal farmer standards. Sort it out- you are on level Mac.

Christ, Totti having another bout of attention deficit disorder…