The 'Point Me to the Thread' Thread

[quote=“Rudi, post: 806093, member: 1052”]
In comparison, this thread has a ghastly sneering and aloof atmosphere.[/quote]

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 806047, member: 24”]I am looking two specific discussions and I was wondering if someone could point me to the thread where they are:

1. The first one goes back a while. It relates to a discussion of Tipperary’s underage success where Kev attributed it to not having dual players even though Mullach Ide pointed out that the team had in fact 6 or 7 dual players on it. I looked in the Minor thread and there is nothing there.

2. Anything on the lady having sexual relations with half the Munster team at the same time? Again I looked around possible threads that have been bumped today but nothing.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

After an arduous search, p13 Cork GAA 2013

Farmer is out of order here.

Cheers mate.

That was disappointing.

:mad:

This is more of a general comment so apologies @farmerinthecity , but can any long serving members point me in the direction to any long, entertaining threads that I could while away the afternoon reading?

Not the facehop thread.

Have you read The Puke Has Lost It?

Only one thread for you:

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/the-puke-has-lost-it.5392/

Thanks lads I’ll give that a go.

[quote=“BenShermin, post: 146140, member: 72”][B]Looks like the Puke or somebody else has obviously set up the fake address benshermin10@yahoo.co.uk as it is taken.

This is a serious case of identity theft and I plain simply refuse to have my excellent reputation in the trust and friendship department tarnished be it in my professional life or on an internet forum. With Puke pretending to be me on a yahoo e-mail address this thing has gone beyond a joke and it is getting serious. Pretending that I e-mailed him photos of Flano is a bit of craic fair enough but what happens if he starts sending illigal imagery around and people think that’s its actually me.

I’m going to E-mail Yahoo management for advice on this, until then I will not post on this thread and I will delete all my previous posts on this thread.

In the meantime I think that this thread should be locked or deleted as the joke is over as far as I’m concerned.[/B][/quote]

:pint::pint:

I highly recommend the dressing gown thread! Not too long but

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 831273, member: 1537”]This is more of a general comment so apologies @farmerinthecity , but can any long serving members point me in the direction to any long, entertaining threads that I could while away the afternoon reading?

Not the facehop thread.[/quote]

Internet gold

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/tales-from-the-brothel.3016/page-3

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/toilet-etiquette.1304/

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/do-you-own-a-dressing-gown.15478/

Well that killed an hour. Some observations.

1. Where is Flano?
  2. Was that the end of Ben Shermin?
  3. I always thought that the poster once known as The Puke rebranded as @chewy louie -am I wrong in this? Their writing style is very different.
  4. Bad form out of @Rocko[/USER] and @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy trying to knock the thread off topic shitting on about ERSI reports for 3 pages.
  5. That was very good internetting.

You are correct in your assumption.
That was Puke in his earlier days where he was a bit rougher around the edges and came across as a semi-literate buffoon (demonstrated by him winning multiple IOTM awards).

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 831300, member: 1786”]You are correct in your assumption.
That was Puke in his earlier days where he was a bit rougher around the edges and came across as a semi-literate buffoon (demonstrated by him winning multiple IOTM awards).[/quote]

Fuck off…You’re as big a tit as that clown @The Runt…

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 831296, member: 1537”]Well that killed an hour. Some observations.

1. Where is Flano?
  2. Was that the end of Ben Shermin?
  3. I always thought that the poster once known as The Puke rebranded as @chewy louie -am I wrong in this? Their writing style is very different.
  4. Bad form out of @Rocko[/USER] and @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy trying to knock the thread off topic shitting on about ERSI reports for 3 pages.
  5. That was very good internetting.[/quote]

Not even a thank you…fuckin no respect here…

Eh, I thanked Runt and mbb 80 minutes ago, mate.

Im not youre mate, pal.

No but you wish you were, buddy. I’m dead sound, I am.