The 'Point Me to the Thread' Thread

I’m not your buddy, guy

This is shite banter, bro-let’s leave it at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQK6t2Esng

Im not youre bro, sport.

[SIZE=1]I apologise for my recent decline as a poster.[/SIZE]

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 831319, member: 348”]Im not youre bro, sport.

[SIZE=1]I apologise for my recent decline as a poster.[/SIZE][/quote]
YOUR.

Apology accepted.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 831320, member: 1537”]YOUR.

Apology accepted.[/quote]

my apology was to the great people of TFK. Not you specifically.

I think a break is in order.

I know the differe between your and youre but alas i dont always think before i type.

Peace out bros, see ye in a while.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 831324, member: 348”]my apology was to the great people of TFK. Not you specifically.

I know the differe between your and youre but alas i dont always think before i type.

Peace out bros, see ye in a while.[/quote]
Have a good one-you’ve become a right cranky count lately and I think a break will do you good.

He would remind you of that bollox Chocolatemice…

He tended to get a bit cranky too alright but, in fairness, he was adjusting to a settled life with the love of his life and trying to get away from the hell-raising days of his youth. I admired him for his maturity and I miss him greatly.

We all do, mate. He lives on forever in our hearts… and through the DNA of the many kids he has fathered unbeknownst to him.

From now on, anytime I pass a hard stand and see some slow witted itinerant child wandering aimlessly out into the middle of the road, I will think to myself “I wonder is he ChocolateMice’s”.

When he rattles a stone off your windscreen, you’ll know the answer…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 831324, member: 348”]my apology was to the great people of TFK. Not you specifically.

Peace out bros, see ye in a while.[/quote]
Good job @Horsebox you’ve driven another poor sensitive misfortune off the board. Are you happy now you horrible cunt? :mad:

He was way more craic than the new fella anyway, the floppy-dicked hooligan.

He’ll be back-the count is alright.

Could someone point me in the direction of the 'The “Anthony Stokes should captain Ireland after Robbie Keane retires” thread?

It’s over there

Disappointed in you Bandage. This is an illegitimate thread.

Can’t think of where to put this request so I’m putting it here. Can anybody give me a link to some of the best spots in the celeb spotting thread?

Search for Desailly