The Post Rating Dispute Resolution Thread

At @Bandage frequently gets annoyed at what he perceives to be incorrectly awarded post ratings.
This a thread for him (and others) to voice their dissatisfaction at a rating.

@Bandage you rated my wonderful quip in the fitness thread with a “like” yet you replied underneath the post with a :D.
Can you explain this discrepancy? Please settle on one “emotion” when rating posts.

Kev rates nearly all my posts dumb or old because he is too intellectually challenged and afraid to engage me.

For lads who know each other in real life and meet in real life does a lack of a visual rating system and consequent social cues cause any disconnect in your general banter with fellow posters.

If it looks like a Duck, quacks like a duck, waddles like a Duck, then 10 times out of 10 its a fucking Duck.

Or Rocko

Tags > Ratings.

Mind you the ratings do seem to mean a lot to some people as witnessed on here in the last few days :cool:

Good man Art, I had someone else down for that, but credit (or what little of it) where its due :smiley:

Bump

@Jimmy Mc Nulty has rated my post regarding the Corofin captain talking shite about Slaughtneil in his trophy acceptance speech as dumb on the club championships thread.

My post was not dumb. The muldoon complimented them on winning their first ever Derry title amongst other things when they had won the Derry senior championship before.

@TreatyStones, please intervene here.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1108832, member: 9”]@Jimmy Mc Nulty has rated my post regarding the Corofin captain talking shite about Slaughtneil in his trophy acceptance speech as dumb on the club championships.

My post was not dumb. The muldoon complimented them on winning their first ever Derry title amongst other things when they had won the Derry senior championship before.

@TreatyStones, please intervene here.[/QUOTE]

No, fuck you you cunt.
I kindly bumped this thread for you when requested last night and you completely ignored it.
Go fuck yourself.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1108833, member: 1786”]No, fuck you you cunt.
I kindly bumped this thread for you when requested last night and you completely ignored it.
Go fuck yourself.[/QUOTE]

Can you recall why I wanted it bumped last night, mate?

I can’t.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1108834, member: 9”]Can you recall why I wanted it bumped last night, mate?

I can’t.[/QUOTE]
Lay off the hooch, chief. You’re coming apart at the seams.

How was your “4-day weekend”, pal?

Grand, bud. Had about 13 pints of Carlsberg on Saturday but the rest of the weekend was spent working on my mind and my body. I had a curious incident in Il Valentino in GCD yesterday that I meant to share with you yesterday evening but forgot.

Out for the match, were you?

Have you shared the Wayne Barnes cheating video on your Facebook page, mate?

P.S. Adopting a zero tolerance approach to gimp posts is not coming apart at the seams.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1108832, member: 9”]@Jimmy Mc Nulty has rated my post regarding the Corofin captain talking shite about Slaughtneil in his trophy acceptance speech as dumb on the club championships thread.

@TreatyStones, please intervene here.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he read your Facebook post about charging on Slaughtneil (betting wise) before the game?

:eek:

if true, thats as disturbing as you putting mmmbop in the smashing tunes thread

That doesn’t have anything to do with the post he rated as dumb, you dumbass.

I’m going to correctly give you a “dumb” rating for your contribution here.

@Bandage is a worse culprit for this but it seems to have escaped attention. Any disagreement with him in debate he rates all his opponents posts dumb.

This cunt is seriously rattled after the chasing he got here yesterday.