The Post Rating Dispute Resolution Thread

That was the exchange that reminded me of his misuse of the dumb rating, the gimp.

Even my old nemesis HBV called you out on your bullshit on the Limerick GAA thread yesterday, pal. Whining about the referee making correct decisions and then claiming victory in the ensuing argument. A chasing indeed. :smiley:

QED…

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1108840, member: 9”]Out for the match, were you?

Have you shared the Wayne Barnes cheating video on your Facebook page, mate?

P.S. Adopting a zero tolerance approach to gimp posts is not coming apart at the seams.[/QUOTE]
Out for a pal’s birthday although we did watch the matches also. I haven’t seen reference to that video anywhere else apart from here, the go to website for all your rugby related news, bud.

Misquoting what was said followed by grinning smiley -another “win” for Bandage :rolleyes:

I’ll rate this post as “dumb” due to use of the tired “you responded so that proves you’re rattled” tactic. Continued gimp posts will be met with continued disparaging comment is all.

@TreatyStones[/USER], both [USER=24]@farmerinthecity[/USER] and [USER=1624]@Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen have rated recent posts of mine on this thread as “dumb” which is contrary to all and any logic. Please sort this out.

Get fucked. Fucker.

:rolleyes:

You gimp.

@Fitzy let this thread serve as an educational tool for you on how to easily draw dumb ratings

Incorrectly awarded likes on the Wexford GAA 2016 thread this morning by @count_of_monte_crist and @padjo to @Julio_Geordio.

A standard alignment when facing opposition puck outs doesn’t constitute playing/setting up defensively. Wexford didn’t play defensively against Kerry in Round 3 of the NHL on 03/09/2016.

@TreatyStones, please make the necessary amendments.

I asked in the previous post why the thought Wexford played defensively, then liked/thanked him for answering. Do you want me to like your subsequent rebuttal?

I “liked” the post for the following passage.

“However I think the reality is they just played those tactics because they always play those tactics and like a stopped clock it was right eventually. The strategy would be and has been ripped apart by better teams.”

@TreatyStones I’d like this post to be stricken from the record as both likees have reaffirmed their likes. This is just a desperate attempt by @Bandage to win an internet argument via the backdoor.

1 Like

Wexford weren’t playing in early September my oul epal, and won’t be for a generation or two.

I never stated that they were playing in early September, mate.

That said, our Under 21s played (and lost) in the last two All Ireland finals - both of which were held in September.

You clearly did, unless you’ve gone all mid Atlantic a la fotf Rory macilroy on us.

What?

I’m an American and I use our standard MM/DD/YYYY format.

I’m not changing to your mick way of doing things just because it’s Patty’s day this week.

Ah. Right.
I thought you were a 'stooler

I’m many things, pal.